Here are some effective and amazing tips I would like to share with you that will help you to be happy in a relationship.
to give you a proper tip related to your condition, more details about your relationship need to be revealed. but the rules of thumb for maintaining a happy relationship are:
- TRUST. having trust to your partner is a major deal to eliminate possible future unneeded quarrels and improve your happiness. I'm not saying you should trust him blindly. but if he has not show any clear sign of unfaithfulness, don't start looking. this is also applied to you. are you someone that can be trusted? if you want to trust other people not having an affair in your back, then don't be the person who do that too.
- COMMUNICATION. trust can be built over communication. try to maintain a reasonable communication each day. do not let a day goes by without at least saying hi to each other. this one is clear. if you two love each other, this is automatic.
- GIVE SOME SPACE. as lack of communication may lead to dried love, too much communication may also lead to unneeded quarrels and get to each other's nerves. don't be a clingy girlfriend, who needs to be everywhere his boyfriend be. everyone, especially man, needs his own personal space. let him crawl back and find you after his own "personal business" is done. but like I said, don't let the relationship becomes too dry without communication at all for a long time. balance is the key.
- OCCASIONAL SURPRISE. occasional out-of-ordinary event or gift may refreshed your relationship and keeps everyone happy. just make sure that you don't do that too often. how much is too often is depends on your own relationship. it's different for everyone. you must find the number yourself. balance is the key.
- OCCASIONAL PRAISE. man is made of pride. if you can push his pride button in a right way, and he feels like he becoming more "manly" when he's with you, I bet he will become a much nicer boyfriend day by day. he don't have to save you from the villains for you to praise him. praise him for something simple, like picking you up to school / workplace / home, or thank him for a great dinner. but don't get too overboard, as it will make him feels that your praise is cheap. enough is enough. balance is the key. you have to find your own balance.
- TALK ABOUT FUTURE. talking about future will give your relationship a deeper sense of meaning. it's not just about hanging out, lovey dovey couple which activities is only going to parties or watching theater. when you two started to talk about something more important, your plans, your dreams together, how many babies you want to have together, it will keeps your relationship interesting. just don't push about marriage too hard, or it will pushed him away.
- TELL A JOKE. a good laugh is an icing on the cake for a good relationship. if you has a funny traits, then this is an easy thing for you to pull up. but if you aren't that type, then you might need to learn one or two jokes. or you need to learn how to make your boyfriend laugh, in your own way.
- BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN HAPPINESS. you can't just throw your bitterness to your partner if you had a very bad day. it will strain your relationship with someone who actually can help you vent your anger. don't think that your partner has to be responsible to make you happy all the time. your own happiness is your own responsibility. to depend your happiness to another people is nonsense. it will defeat the purpose if you broke up with him. and a man also likes his girl more if he sees his girl in happy condition, than who always gloomy and demand that his boyfriend make her cheerful again. if you're in a happy condition, trust me, your relationship will also feel more happier.
- DO NOT HAVE AN UNREALISTIC HOPE. to have him to always pay attention to you 24/7 or always text you every minute will only gives you disappointment. to hope that he will change his bad behavior or bad character is also a hope stretched too far. accept him for how he is, and let him accept you for who you are.
So If you're looking for effective ways of how to be happy in a relationship
, just follow these amazing tips and see the positive change in just few day.s