How to be Happy in a Relationship. - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
Forum Jump: 

#1 of Old 09-22-2015, 02:22 AM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
How to be Happy in a Relationship.

Here are some effective and amazing tips I would like to share with you that will help you to be happy in a relationship.

to give you a proper tip related to your condition, more details about your relationship need to be revealed. but the rules of thumb for maintaining a happy relationship are:

- TRUST. having trust to your partner is a major deal to eliminate possible future unneeded quarrels and improve your happiness. I'm not saying you should trust him blindly. but if he has not show any clear sign of unfaithfulness, don't start looking. this is also applied to you. are you someone that can be trusted? if you want to trust other people not having an affair in your back, then don't be the person who do that too.

- COMMUNICATION. trust can be built over communication. try to maintain a reasonable communication each day. do not let a day goes by without at least saying hi to each other. this one is clear. if you two love each other, this is automatic.

- GIVE SOME SPACE. as lack of communication may lead to dried love, too much communication may also lead to unneeded quarrels and get to each other's nerves. don't be a clingy girlfriend, who needs to be everywhere his boyfriend be. everyone, especially man, needs his own personal space. let him crawl back and find you after his own "personal business" is done. but like I said, don't let the relationship becomes too dry without communication at all for a long time. balance is the key.

- OCCASIONAL SURPRISE. occasional out-of-ordinary event or gift may refreshed your relationship and keeps everyone happy. just make sure that you don't do that too often. how much is too often is depends on your own relationship. it's different for everyone. you must find the number yourself. balance is the key.

- OCCASIONAL PRAISE. man is made of pride. if you can push his pride button in a right way, and he feels like he becoming more "manly" when he's with you, I bet he will become a much nicer boyfriend day by day. he don't have to save you from the villains for you to praise him. praise him for something simple, like picking you up to school / workplace / home, or thank him for a great dinner. but don't get too overboard, as it will make him feels that your praise is cheap. enough is enough. balance is the key. you have to find your own balance.

- TALK ABOUT FUTURE. talking about future will give your relationship a deeper sense of meaning. it's not just about hanging out, lovey dovey couple which activities is only going to parties or watching theater. when you two started to talk about something more important, your plans, your dreams together, how many babies you want to have together, it will keeps your relationship interesting. just don't push about marriage too hard, or it will pushed him away.

- TELL A JOKE. a good laugh is an icing on the cake for a good relationship. if you has a funny traits, then this is an easy thing for you to pull up. but if you aren't that type, then you might need to learn one or two jokes. or you need to learn how to make your boyfriend laugh, in your own way.

- BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN HAPPINESS. you can't just throw your bitterness to your partner if you had a very bad day. it will strain your relationship with someone who actually can help you vent your anger. don't think that your partner has to be responsible to make you happy all the time. your own happiness is your own responsibility. to depend your happiness to another people is nonsense. it will defeat the purpose if you broke up with him. and a man also likes his girl more if he sees his girl in happy condition, than who always gloomy and demand that his boyfriend make her cheerful again. if you're in a happy condition, trust me, your relationship will also feel more happier.

- DO NOT HAVE AN UNREALISTIC HOPE. to have him to always pay attention to you 24/7 or always text you every minute will only gives you disappointment. to hope that he will change his bad behavior or bad character is also a hope stretched too far. accept him for how he is, and let him accept you for who you are.
So If you're looking for effective ways of how to be happy in a relationship, just follow these amazing tips and see the positive change in just few day.s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of Old 10-02-2015, 06:19 AM

In order to know of how one can stay happy in a relationship you can request for a detailed article on it at college homework help. But if you do not want to get a proper answer you can wander here and there in useless searches.
#3 of Old 12-27-2015, 11:54 PM

I agree with you that's how to be happy in a relationship. Do not hesitate to contact us whenever you are in need of Research Paper Writing Assistance

#4 of Old 01-20-2016, 04:14 AM

The other day, my husband suprised me with a zorbing experience with this company: https://www.holleyweb.com/zorb-ball-c-842.html After the holiday when my daughters went back to school and work, he blindfolded me and drove us to an open hilly field which was covered in snow. We had so much fun! It was a rich and rewarding experience that reminded us of how important it is to do fun things together in between all of the stress in family and work life.
#5 of Old 03-16-2016, 02:57 PM

Those are great tips! Thanks for sharing. For me the most important things are trust, communication and put God in the center of your relationship. :-)
#6 of Old 06-29-2016, 01:31 PM

I like this post very much.................Because it is a nice site for posting.so that i like to post in this forum with my heart and soul excitement........................
#7 of Old 10-05-2016, 04:45 AM

Very nice post. Had some confusions before reading it but cleared up now thanks for the post
#8 of Old 11-02-2016, 07:35 PM

Sacrifice is key

Happiness in any relationship calls for sacrifice and dedication among other 3 items. If you need a detailed response on this, please check out my homework helper and get the best written relationship advice. Trust me, you will be happier.
#9 of Old 11-04-2016, 02:36 AM

I think that relations of man and woman are based on sexual relations. If a man feels not a man, he ruins everything. that's why it is necessary to maintain relations. some men just lack male hormone and behave not like men. Some women think they behave more like women, they are not strong, may even cry but the reason is in health. here i have read very interesting article about man's health and it really helped my relations with husband https://ambrossimo.com/increase-test...in-high-level/.

Happy mom,Blogger

Want to know how to look beautiful having a small child? Read about philosophy skin care.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page