sore nipples.. could i be pregnant? - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
Forum Jump: 

#1 of Old 05-11-2009, 11:45 AM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
I havent had really any symptoms other then my stomach hurting every now and then for the past few days. But one thing i did notice on thursday is that my nipples are very sore to the touch. I got out of the shower and just rubbed my towel over me like I do everyday. It still hurts today ( monday). I looked at a website and some people have said that it could be due to getting your period soon. I have never hurt like this on a period. When it IS time for me to get my period only the side of my breasts hurt.. never the nipples.. My boyfriend would also like to know. he is getting a little frustrated that he can not play.. lol..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of Old 05-11-2009, 02:07 PM

Likes Earned: 25
Likes Given: 12
Are you also late? I would test. Sore nipples and the other symptoms you are describing are signs of pregnancy. Let us know what the answer is!
#3 of Old 05-11-2009, 02:42 PM

Likes Earned: 13
Likes Given: 1
I would def do maybe a first response preggo test. If you really want to know and you aren't late get a blood test.
#4 of Old 05-11-2009, 06:43 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 29
if you aren't late then it is prolly just your impending period. I had that every once in awhile. If you are late then def. take a hpt.
#5 of Old 05-12-2009, 02:43 PM - Thead Starter

well i took a test this morning.. It came back negative.. I think it still might be too early.. I dont know. I will be happy either way. If im not pregnant than its not my time to be pregnant.. i will keep eveyone updated. thanks for the help!
#6 of Old 05-12-2009, 03:15 PM

Mine nipples was sore for like a week and thats the exactly what made me think I was...i was late also but I didnt notice it until my nipples was sore. And did a test and i was preggo..
#7 of Old 05-20-2009, 10:40 PM

may be you could be pregnant. It's best to get doctor advise.
#8 of Old 07-13-2009, 08:26 AM

If you are afraid to go to the doctor, you can use frog test kits for you to know first-hand if you are pregnant or not.
#9 of Old 07-14-2009, 02:44 AM

Thats gr8 der..........yup ur right if your not pregnant may be its not the time to have a baby..........all the luck for ur comming life der..........

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page