Educational Kits - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
Forum Jump: 

#1 of Old 07-11-2001, 06:24 PM - Thead Starter
Advanced Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
San Diego, CA - Advantage Publishers Group is voluntarily recalling to replace components in about 160,000 "Let's Start™ Numbers" and "Optical Illusions Lab" educational kits. The red painted numbers on the acetate stencil sheet included in the "Let's Start™" kit contain lead; and the gold paint bearing the words "Kasy's Extrafine" on the black pen included in the "Optical Illusions" kit has lead.

CPSC and Advantage Publishers Group have not received any reports of incidents. This recall is being conducted to prevent the possibility of injuries. Lead poisoning is a serious hazard to children, and is associated with behavioral problems, learning disabilities, hearing problems and growth retardation.

The "Let's Start™" kit has a blue and red cover with a dog on the front, and contains an interactive book that uses exercises and activities to introduce children to numbers. The clear acetate stencil sheet is part of a packet of activity pieces, including a cleaning sponge, counting coins, a magic pen, and a counting frame. On the back of the kit, it reads in part, "This product is suitable for use only by children over 4 years of age." The "Optical Illusions" kit has a multi- colored cover with various geometric shapes, and reads in part, "Only for use by children over 8 years of age and under adult supervision." The black pen is included with an activity book and various shapes and images used to perform optical experiments.

Retail stores, national book chains, wholesalers and distributors, and membership warehouse clubs nationwide sold the educational kits from February 1999 through May 2001 for between $13 and $20.

Consumers should immediately remove the stencil sheets and pens from the activity kits and discard them. Customers should call Advantage Publishers Group toll-free at (866) 748-3731 any time to order a replacement piece.

All other components of both kits are not involved in this recall and should not be discarded
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of Old 08-25-2015, 02:15 AM

It is very impressive written this article plus I prefer reading your content due to education because I like to know more about it. And I am going to write on this topic pay to do homework for me. So here I collected more interesting knowledge. I desire to read this website another blog post for that I will come back here.
#3 of Old 09-12-2015, 12:13 AM

Education develops a positive attitude in students. They always give preference to think positive and discourage negativity. Positivist becomes a part of choose your online assignment writing services here their personality. Keep sharing and I will always support to such a great blog posts.

#4 of Old 09-12-2015, 06:38 AM

Online education has become very important nowadays and majority of people just want to learn from their homes. If you are getting online education then you need to write essay papers, so click reference for getting term paper writing service without mistakes to attain good grades. Now hire online writers and write your papers without mistakes.
#5 of Old 06-23-2016, 07:12 AM

Introduction

Nice and impressive post and i wanna say thanks for share this with us. I am so delighted to be here and to read this perfect post. Thanks for share this with us.
http://www.delhigurgaon.in
#6 of Old 07-03-2016, 10:05 AM

Nice post

I am so impressed to read this type of perfect article. I am very glad that I am here to see your ideal knowledge.
Thanks.

http://www.roshnikhanna.in/
http://www.roshnikhanna.in/profile.htm
#7 of Old 08-11-2016, 02:36 PM

Mumbai Dating

Excellent article. I absolutely love this site. Keep writing!
http://www.mansikher.in/
http://www.priyasen.in/
http://www.alishapatel.in/
http://www.alishapatel.freetzi.com/
#8 of Old 08-14-2016, 05:41 AM

education plays a very important role in everyone's life. today education is a basic need of everyone. now a days people understand the role of education i.e every student take coursework writing service.
#10 of Old 08-23-2016, 03:14 AM

Rolex Service Centers in Los Angeles

Hardwell Diamonds offers never worn and pre owned Rolex watches, watch parts and service in the heart of the Los Angeles diamond district.

Rolex Service Center in Los Angeles

Last edited by writersquality; 08-23-2016 at 03:16 AM.
#12 of Old 09-06-2016, 06:40 AM

dissertation writing help

As per my notion this is one of the best articles I have ever read. This provides me a lot of information and also enhances the knowledge of readers. This makes me feel cool. buy essay online is thankful to you for sharing such kind information.
research Report Proposal you can find more Research Report Writing from here. I am quite happy to post on this website. I personally suggest all the aspirants to contribute this by sharing and commenting on it.
#13 of Old 12-10-2016, 03:46 AM

I actually pleasantly surprised together with the study you actually manufactured to make this special upload unbelievable. Excellent hobby!
domain authority backlinks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page