2 8oz pkg Softened cream cheese cut into 1" cubes
1 cup Sugar
2/3 cup Milk, room temp
1/2 tsp Lemon juice
1/8 tsp Salt
3 TBS Flour
1. Remove bread pan from unit. Push the kneading blade firmly into place.
2. Measure softened cream cheese and sugar into bread pan.
3. Insert the bread pan into the Bread Maker
4. Select CAKE program (7). Select LOAF SIZE (1.5 lb). Select CRUST COLOR (medium). Press "Start/Stop" to start program. After 7 minutes press "Start/Stop" to stop program. Using a rubber or plastic spatula scrape sides, corners and bottom of pan and both sides of kneading blade.
5. Warm milk in microwave for 1 minute on HIGH. Warm eggs in a bowl of warm water for 7 minutes during step #4.
6. Measure remaining ingredients into bread pan in the order listed. Close bread maker lid. Select CAKE program (7). Select LOAF SIZE (1.5 lb). Select CRUST COLOR (medium). Press "Start/Stop" to start program.
7. At the end of baking cycle (000), the unit will beep. Press "Start/Stop" to stop program.
8. Wearing oven mitts, carefully remove the brad pan and cover with a towel for 30 minutes.
9. Tip bread pan to remove cake into serving plate.