4/28 thru 5/4/03 FLYbabies :-) - Page 4 - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
Forum Jump: 

#91 of Old 05-03-2003, 11:05 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Kate how are you doing buddy?

Today is family fun day so I got my morning routine done, have a couple other things I want to do today too but we are gonna go wathc the boys play soccer and let me say this is the first soccer game day where I left the house with a clean kitchen and I know exactly where soccer stuff is....yes!!! Now i won't be watching the game while thinking about dirty dishes and clothes that should have been washed but weren't oh yeah doign 2-4 loads a day helps almost caught up, tried doing that before guess I just needed a good swift kick in the to get me to do it, not to mention you all here cheering me on thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#92 of Old 05-03-2003, 07:13 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

I suppose I have been FLYing a little today

We had an early appointment at the Georgia YABA State Bowling Tournament, that put us leaving home at 7:00am (too early for a Saturday ). And when we left the house I had myself ready/the beds made/the sink shiney/all laundry folded and put away (one load still to wash) so, I suppose that I have been FLYing. I have soooooo much catching up to do on BabyU, that is my biggest goal this weekend. Since Jessica has to bowl again tomorrow morning (even farther from home then today), I will be off for at least half the day tomorrow also, but I hope to get a lot done on BU tonite.
I'm off to take the clean dishes out of the dishwasher, swish the toilets with Mr. Clean and start one load of laundry.

Keep on FLYing!!!!!
#93 of Old 05-03-2003, 09:04 PM
Special Member

Today was my errand day.

I am on central time

8 AM Dressed to my tennis shoes and my sink is shinng.
Re booting laundry from earlier.

9 AM getting Michael dressed and feed a lite breakfast of fruit and milk.

10 AM checking my grocery lists and to do list.

11 AM
Michael and I have lunch with my parents

12 Noon
Shopping at Walmart getting mini window blinds, area rug, door knob with key entry for our storage room

1 PM
Stop by home to put recently purchased items away and call Tim about what's for dinner (I am making chicken flautas with spanish rice and beans).

1:20 PM
get to grocery store and start shopping with my coupons in hand and try to save.

3 PM
in the grocery line and I saved about 21.25 in coupons. Groceries were 92.10 with coupons and I got a free chocolate cream pie spinning the wheel at the grocery.

groceries would have been less but I had to get our monthly cleaning supplies including detergent, paper towels, toilet tissue and dish soap. We spend about an average of 60 dollars a month for those items.

3:20 PM
Home and putting away groceries and starting on my zone and afternoon rountine. Ther eis not much to clean today since our weekly cleaning day was Thursday and we have been tidying up everyday.

4 PM

Working on my sisiter's church newsletter for her toddler bible class. I am volunteering to do their newsletters
and make lesson plans for her class. (I used to be a bible study teacher for elementary ages)

5 PM
checking posts and drafting Baby U's Lifestyles Newsletter for Monday.

Starting on dinner since Tim will be home by 7 PM in time for Lawrence Welk (it is a family tradition to weathc her here in our family)

Laundry again

6 PM

Cleaning a big stain Michael jsut made on the liivng room carpet Red Punch!!!!!!

Gotta go get that stain out!
#94 of Old 05-03-2003, 09:12 PM
Special Member

Stain is out . I used Palmolive's Super scrub Gel paste and a tooth brush with a little water to get it out.
#95 of Old 05-04-2003, 01:07 AM
Addicted Member

I just started my flying lessons today.

I got dressed, but not to my shoes. I am going to have a hard time with the shoe thing. I do not like to wear shoes anymore than I have to. I would prefer to be barefoot.

I cleaned my kitchen sink and it looks great! The bleach water really helped get the sink clean.

I did not make my bed. By time my husband got out of it I was halfway through my day.

Not a great start, but baby steps.
#96 of Old 05-04-2003, 01:41 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Baby Steps Lori! You did great! Make those steps your morning routine, after 27 days you will do these things without even thinking and then you can add a few more things!

Keep soaring!!
#97 of Old 05-04-2003, 03:42 AM
Addicted Member

Location: In a house with a bunch of walls, windows and doors
Likes Earned: 15
Ok I can't remember what i have and have not posted could be the 3 Smirnoff Ice I had

I didn't fly a whole lot today.....did my morning routine.....turned on and then emptied the dishwasher....did the family day today and we went garage sailing....bought liz some stuff....came home and washed it all....then we got invited to a friends for supper and stuff...had a few drinks..feelign no pain......my sinks are still shining from earlier...which is good becuse i dont' think i could do them now

Now hopefully we can have some fun tongiht since Liz went to bed late hopefully she will sleep in late
#98 of Old 05-04-2003, 07:17 AM
Special Member

I am a flybaby and I want a buddy!!!! now, granted I don't get too much done besides my sink being shined, I really am a good buddy!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page