FlyBaby: My first steps
Last night, I signed up for Flylady as part of our Baby U flybaby buddies program.
Michele (FlyingMoons ) is my flybaby buddy.
* Last night, I put away the day's laundry, picked up toys and things in the living room
* Ironed Tim's clothes for work (I used to do it in the mornings)
* and got my clothes and Michael's set for tomorrow.
* printed out my FlyLady welcome letter and my morning rountine info.This morning
* I got up at 4:30 AM. Took a shower, washed up, brushed teeth, got dressed.
* 5:00 AM
Made coffee for Tim
and a lite breakfast for him.
* 5:15 AM
Tim and I watched television and talked before he has to leave for work.
* 6 AM
washed dishes by hand and decluttered kitchen counters and I SHINED my sink.
* 6:15 AM
I made a Flylady book with a binder and organized it for more info as I receive it.
* 6:20 AM
Online and checked my email to recieve my 1st reminder from Flylady.
* 6:30 AM
online at Baby U and finishing Lifestyles newsletter. Checking posts.
* 6:38 AM
I have my schedule of this week's meals listed. Tonight is Homemade Chili with cornbread. I have items set aside already to make dinner later this evening.
* 6:45 AM- 7 AM
On to decluttering the living room and kitchen.
* I have one load of laundry to do but I cannot run my washer this early and wake my neighbors. I will start laundry at 8 AM.
* Breakfast will be at 8:30 AM with Michael and I need to schedule an appointment today with Michael's pediatrician because think he has pink eye.
* My shoes are by the door ready when we leave for the doctor today.I will be adding my flybaby progress later today.
Not bad for my first day!