Need update on everyone - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
Forum Jump: 

#1 of Old 09-01-2002, 01:39 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
I just thought we'd post about our status on TTC after our losses.

I (as you already know) lost my first baby to anencephaly, a condition where folic acid is absent in the mother's body and doesn't let the top half of the brain develop in the baby. We conceived Camryn a little less than 3 months after. We are going to start to conceive #3 after September. Hoping it doesn't take long! We have already tried for 9 months, but decided to hold off until after the reunion.

Please tell me your updates!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of Old 09-01-2002, 05:43 PM
Special Member

I had my first son in April 1997,I miscarried the first time in September of 99, gave birth to my second son in October 2000 and miscarried a second time this past February. I am causiously happy that I am 8 weeks(tomarrow) pregnant again and praying this time everything is ok. My due date is April 13,2003.
#3 of Old 10-11-2002, 02:52 PM
Special Member

I have a son who was born in 1991, he just turned 11. I lost my daughter in August. AF just came to visit for the first time since, so we're still waiting. We have to wait two cycles.
#4 of Old 10-11-2002, 03:18 PM

Likes Earned: 25
Likes Given: 12
I had a miscarriage in August 2002. I am currently pregnant with our first child due April 9 (or April 4 depending on which doctor or nurse you talk to).

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Amy.
#5 of Old 10-11-2002, 05:03 PM
Special Member

thank you!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page