Good news, and better news!!
DH and I had a discussion last night about TTC. To make a long story short, we have decided that we will try again, but not right away.
We're going to wait until February.
I have a date to start to TTC!!
I'm SO excited about it. It will be six months after Madeline was born.
I'm excited, but also a bit worried--what if I don't get pregnant as easily as I did with Maddie? What if I want to chicken out? What if, what if, what if?
I could drive myself nuts like this, but now, I have something to look forward to, instead of looking backward.
So. Who wants to help me chart? LOL