Brenna's Preschool PTC - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
Forum Jump: 

#1 of Old 11-19-2010, 05:32 AM - Thead Starter
Administrator

Likes Earned: 16
Likes Given: 2

Had parent teacher conferences on Wed. night ... Brenna clammed up and refused to talk about or show me anything in her classroom *rolleyes* but the report from her teachers was excellent.  Their exact words were "The sky is the limit for Brenna".  They said that not only is she excelling in everything that can come up with to teach her, but that she has such a head for order and facts that they often ask her when they can't remember things like who's turn it is to be line leader or who's belonging an item is.  They also went over the evaluation they did at the beginning of the year and said that she had letter recognition, rhyming, counting, colors, and shapes down before the school year even began.

Elaine White

I'd love to be the ideal mother but I'm too busy raising my kids.

Haley Olivia 8-17-96 ~ Zachary Tyler 4-30-01 ~ Asher Mackenzie born an angel 2-26-03 ~ Brenna Grace 5-4-06
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of Old 11-19-2010, 06:58 AM

Likes Earned: 25
Likes Given: 12
#3 of Old 11-19-2010, 07:58 AM

Likes Earned: 22
Likes Given: 0

Alright, Brenna!  *clapping*  You go girl!

~*~Brenda~*~
mom to Drew (16) High School At Last!
mom to Ally (10) 4th Grade, Baby! WooHoo!

Parenthood:  That state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage.  ~Marcelene Cox  Sing out loud in the car even, or especially, if it embarrasses your children.  ~Marilyn Penland

#4 of Old 10-20-2015, 04:03 AM

Likes Earned: 0
DissertationHouse :by and large bunches of folks have the same issue, and I generally discover different folks (of my children's companions) who might watch my children amid my meeting and I watched their children amid theirs (either at our homes, or if our gatherings were consecutive, at the school play area).
#5 of Old 06-15-2016, 12:47 AM

Brenna Again

Good post to share. Thanks for sharing your reviews. Dissertation writing service
#6 of Old 07-22-2016, 03:00 AM

thanks for sharing such post.
<a href="http://www.dissertation-writers-uk.co.uk">dissertation writers uk</a>
#7 of Old 07-29-2016, 03:55 AM

This module gave me a weekly placement in a primary school

I’m so glad I took Education as part to my undergraduate degree. I feel I learned such a lot from the experience and teaching was something I have always wanted to do. I really enjoyed the Tutoring In Schools module.
#8 of Old 09-06-2016, 02:37 AM

Thats Adorable

It really feels great when your child is doing good. I have one of my chi who is a student and is highly ambitious and very studious. Though I would also give credit to http://www.qualitydissertation.co.uk/ who assisted him in dissertation and assignment writing and essay writing too. But I feel proud to see him scoring such good grades.
#9 of Old 01-23-2017, 02:59 AM

Good

I hope that all things will go in best way. Lets see how all things will happen. Dissertation writing services
#10 of Old 03-06-2017, 08:59 PM

Brenna's Preschool PTC

I hope that all things will go in best way. Lets see how all things will happen. <a href="http://www.hireresearcher.com/services/dissertation-writing">Professional Dissertation writers</a>
#11 of Old 03-06-2017, 09:00 PM

Best

I hope that all things will go in best way. Lets see how all things will happen. Professional Dissertation writers
#12 of Old 03-08-2017, 07:48 AM

Hj, nếu bạn cần tìm thám tử thì hãy đến https://thamtututhanhdo.com/ nhé
#13 of Old 04-04-2017, 03:39 AM

Ngay nay cac dich vu ngay cang phat trien giup chung ta co the tiep can duoc hang nghin cac dong san pham hien dai voi dich vu cho thue may photocopy. ngoai ra cac ban cung co the su dung dich vu cho thue may photocopy tai day http://haiminhco.com.vn/cho-thue-may-photocopy-toshiba-gia-re-uy-tin-tai-ha-noi/
#14 of Old 04-04-2017, 06:58 PM

Useful information

Information is very useful to me. You can go to tin tức ô tô to read car news. Especially the Chevrolet Captiva 2017 news

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page