Home alarms - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
Forum Jump: 

#1 of Old 05-02-2017, 09:34 PM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Home alarms

Hi all,
I am a working woman and the mother of a teenager. She reaches from her school by afternoon and is alone at home till I reach. Nowadays due to the workload, I reach back home only very late. Till that time my daughter is alone at home. I know that it is not safe and secure to let her sit alone at home. But there is no other alternative.

Although we have a home monitoring system, it's quite old and is not properly functioning now. When I spoke about this matter to my hubby, he scolded me and asked to install new home security alarms immediately. Now I’m in search of the latest technologies in alarm systems. Do anyone know which are the latest types of security systems? Has anyone installed it recently? The cost of installation is not an issue for me. All that I want is to make sure that my daughter is safe and secured at the house. Please do chime in your suggestions. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of Old Today, 01:54 AM

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me.
http://www.muthalmanithan.com/

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page