Do you think this will be a good gift? - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
Forum Jump: 

#1 of Old 02-09-2005, 03:12 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
We have a friend at church who is have a baby shower on Saturday. This is the one that I gave a lot of baby stuff and furniture to because they don't have much right now and she's laid off from her job. This is what I got her for a gift. Do you think this is enough? I am also planning to get her an outfit when the baby is born (They don't know what they're having yet.) I think she's worried that no one will show up to the shower. The only thing I got her that she actually asked for on her registry was the bathtub cradle thing.

Sesame Street Activity Atom
Foam cradle for bathtub
Blue Jean Teddy stickups
Blue Jean Teddy Blanket

I also made her corsage for her shower.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of Old 02-09-2005, 03:15 PM
Special Member

Yes considering you gave her funiture and whatever else I would be happy with anything you gave me. But what you listed does sound good.
#3 of Old 02-09-2005, 03:21 PM

sounds good to me

I am a proud wife to a hard working man Russ
and I have two wonderful kids Hannah and Will!
#4 of Old 02-09-2005, 04:56 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Well, I figure the other stuff didn't cost me anything since I already had it and wasn't using it. And DH said he'd like to get new stuff next time (whenever that will be). I know that she needs clothes, but until I know what she has, I don't want to get any. Ya know? Anyhow.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page