What would you get someone.... - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
Forum Jump: 

#1 of Old 05-10-2004, 12:04 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
that is expecting their 3rd child? This lady has got a girl and a boy. I have no idea what to get her. I am throwing her a surprise baby shower for the men that her husband works with. I want to get her a little something, but don't know what. Her other 2 children was born during the summer and so will this one. Oh, this baby is a boy also.

Help!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of Old 05-10-2004, 12:14 AM
Administrator

Likes Earned: 16
Likes Given: 2
Diapers or a gift certificate. She most likely has a lot of things left over from her previous children but diapers can always be used or a gift certificate would let her pick out the little things that she still needs.

Elaine White

I'd love to be the ideal mother but I'm too busy raising my kids.

Haley Olivia 8-17-96 ~ Zachary Tyler 4-30-01 ~ Asher Mackenzie born an angel 2-26-03 ~ Brenna Grace 5-4-06
#3 of Old 05-10-2004, 09:54 AM

Likes Earned: 10
I agree with Elaine!!! Diapers! Thats what I told everyone to get me that asked!! diapers or a gift certificate to somewhere like a grocery store, or like Wal-Mart! (especially if she ends up bottlefeeding)

~Robyn~
~Mommy to~
Austin & Dylan

Remember, You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing..
#4 of Old 05-10-2004, 10:13 AM
Special Member

Likes Given: 1
what they said
#5 of Old 05-10-2004, 10:22 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 11
I always buy diapers and wipes for mommies that are not having their first or don't want to find out the sex (hard to pick out clothes). You could also get something to pamper the mom after the baby, manicure, massage, day of a cleaning service, etc.... Either would be great!
#6 of Old 05-10-2004, 10:25 AM

ohhh.. cleaning services! What a GREAT idea!

Can you be my friend Dana? LOL I'd have another baby just for that!

~Robyn~
~Mommy to~
Austin & Dylan

Remember, You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing..
#7 of Old 05-10-2004, 11:59 AM
Addicted Member

DIAPERS!!!!! And buy a bigger size...such as size 2. You can never have enough diapers. You might even want to do a "diaper shower" and have people bring diapers and wipes as gifts. I know I would have appreciated it! Especially since I have 2 in diapers!
#8 of Old 05-10-2004, 12:17 PM

Location: The Funny Farm, Where life is beautiful all the time...
Yup.... great idea!! I bought one of the girls at work a bunch of diapers and wipes b/c she had most of her registry filled already! Can always used diapers.

Kim
DH Chris 8-6-94 **15 Years! **

"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently." Warren Buffett
Mom to Lauren 10/26/04 & Ryan 4/6/06 MC 3/22/07 Comet (10-5-09... RIP Bubba) Visit me @ GENERAL HEALTH ISSUES &...
#9 of Old 05-10-2004, 12:32 PM
Special Member

Yep, what everyone's said. Diapers and wipes are always big plus gift certificates to Wal-Mart or a local grocery store.
#10 of Old 05-10-2004, 12:45 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Since I am throwing the surprise baby shower...it has only costed me $13.00. So I just want to spend about $10.00. Give or take a little. So since all of you have given me such great advice I am going to get a pack of White Cloud diapers $7.00(if she don't like them then she can take them back), White Cloud wipes$1.50 and I have already bought a pack of socks(6 pair) for a $1.00 at the Dollar Tree.

Thanks so much. I was looking around at Wal-Mart and couldn't make up my mind so I just said to myself "I'll ask the girls...they'll tell some good ideas"
#11 of Old 05-10-2004, 02:48 PM
Addicted Member

What everybody else said. Sounds like you've got it under control!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page