What do you do with your old books? - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
Forum Jump: 

#1 of Old 06-03-2008, 02:21 PM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 25
Likes Given: 12
I keep them and reread them or give them to the VA library. They are building up a new library in the geriatric/rehabiliation center.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of Old 06-03-2008, 02:23 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 12
Likes Given: 0
I either ebay them or rummage them. We did give a bunch to the library here when Lys was little. I don't read a book more than once.
#3 of Old 06-03-2008, 04:49 PM

Likes Earned: 0
I'm very hesitant to get rid of my books; they are near and dear to my heart. I can't bear the thought of selling any of them, I'd rather give them to someone I think would appreciate them. I tend to reread and reference my books a lot, though, so I'm not quick to get rid of any of them.

#4 of Old 06-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 11
I keep the ones I really love and take the rest to Half Price Books so I can buy more. I used to keep them all, but due to space, Billy makes me cull.
#5 of Old 06-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Special Member

We sell some st yard sales, I give away some on Freecycle, and I take a few to the local thrift. Of course, we end up keeping WAY more than we get rid of...
#6 of Old 06-03-2008, 08:59 PM
Addicted Member

I love books. I save a LOT of them. Some of them I have a really hard time parting with. Sometimes we end up with multiples, and I'll donate kids books to the book drives for underprivileged children, or we give them to friends or family with kids. I've donated a lot to churches and preschools who didn't have a lot of things for the kids. Our libraries always tend to be really picky about the books.
#7 of Old 03-14-2016, 06:12 AM

What do you do with your old books?

In spite of the fact that the initially addressed is right pay for research paper in that expert administrations are the most ideal approach to save your book, this can be costly. You can take essential conservation measures at home without expert direction.
#8 of Old 04-01-2016, 05:25 AM

Save them in my cab-nit...

spider finger family

Last edited by Anderson Rome; 04-01-2016 at 05:27 AM.
#9 of Old 10-20-2016, 05:55 AM

Great reading collection! It seems advantages for the readers that get some new books from that section and increase knowledge to follow criteria of current trend. Captain Boomerang Suicide Squad Jacket At Top Leather Factory

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page