Posts by AutumnGirl

LOVE IT!
Are you still in ON Jenn?
Hi Ladies! It's me - probably voted "Most Likely to be MIA" over the past year. LOL How is everyone? What's new? How many more BabyU Babies are there?? There's always been something in the water around here! I just signed up on Facebook a few weeks ago, after several ignored invites. I decided that I should jump on the bandwagon too! I can't believe how many people are on there that I haven't seen in ages! Most of them are people that I went to school with, but I...
Name: Ethan Age: 7 months Weight: 18 lbs. Latest accomplishments: Well, this week he is trying to pull himself UP on everything and he's trying to clap his hands. He is completely mobile, not quite crawling, but pulling himself everywhere - we have to close doors and put stuff away now. He can sit up by himself and is blowing raspberries! He is still nursing about 3-4 times per day and once maybe through the night. Other than that, he's eating everything in sight,...
Thanks for the ideas Dana! At the very least, the school should provide a list of what we "can" bring, instead of just everything that we can't. One of the teachers there is one of my closest friends - I'm going to talk to her about it tonight and see what she thinks.
I am frustrated with a letter that Livia's nursery school sent home today and I guess I need some help understanding... Each child takes a turn bringing snack for their class. At Sydney's school, we make a big deal about it and make special muffins for the other kids in her class. She loves it. Her school is nut-free, so we always just make banana muffins, pumpkin, or something to that effect. But we are allowed to take cereal bars, etc. if we want, as long as they...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jannie Gosh Leah isn't that the longest with your kids? ladies it is so rewarding. Nope - Sydney was 8 months old when she decided that it was time to move on to bigger and better things! Livia, I nursed her for 4 months and it was miserable for both of us (because of her chronic ear infections). I am really looking forward to nursing Ethan for as long as he will let me. However...he is starting to bite and he thinks it's...
Ethan will be 6 months old ( ) on Saturday and we're still nursing!
I don't think that there is any harm in letting them cry or fuss for a minute or two, provided you know that they're safe. However, any more than that can cause them to feel insecure. My babies will always be loved and cuddled (just not caudled/cawdled (sp?).
Name: Ethan William Age: 3.5 months Milestones: Ethan is becoming VERY vocal! He loves talking (gee...wonder where he gets that from?? ) He is just so darned amazing, I don't know where to begin. When he's awake, he smiles and talks non-stop. He loves to kick his fat little legs and suck on his hands. He really likes being bounced up and down and loves it when we clap his hands. He is rolling from belly to back and trying so hard to roll from back to belly. He...