Posts by marylunn20

Lucky charms, Trix, Fruity Pebbles for the kids and i like raisin bran or kashi cereals or frosted mini wheats
WTG!!! That is GREAT!!
i'm hoping to get back into walking (took one this afternoon with matt and the dogs) and i really need to get my hair cut, but haven't yet
How much are your kids yearbooks? Mine are $10 each and they are in elementary school. Last year they were $8. Also do you buy them for your kiddos? I do.. I think it's cool to be able to have them to look at... especially since i didn't get yearbooks very often when i was in school.
thanks Karen... I will definitely download that and use it. I've noticed that with Nathan too, he has good days, bad days, and days in the middle....
thanks girls. I have tons of questions, none of which i can think of right now, other than explaining it to others. Our family doesn't seem to believe that there is anything wrong with him for the most part.
i loved the Flintstones, Smurfs, and Snorks (?) I also loved watching Full House (i still watch reruns of it), My Two Dads, Saved by the Bell (still watch this sometimes) and California Dreams
He started having severe behavior problems in school this year to the point of being put on out of school suspension and going to the principal's office several times. We started going to a psychologist and he now has a TSS with him all day every day in school. His behavior team is working on behavior modification for him and he has good days and bad days, but he's doing better. He doesn't have an official diagnosis of asperger's yet, but the lady that is working on...
that is GREAT!!
we're having turkey, ham, mashed taters, stuffing, pasta salad, baked beans, squash, deviled eggs, cheese/pepperoni/crackers, brownies, cupcakes