Posts by britney.sparrow

My husband and I are wanting to have a baby and neither one of us have health insurance. My mother is worried because she is afraid that we will go in debt if we try to have a baby now without any type of insurance. I really think that her worrying has been preventing us from getting pregnant. Is there something that I can tell her, and myself, to reasure her that it's okay, that there are other options out there?
Hi all, My daughter is 11 months old and loves music. My husband used to play songs in mobile and give it to her when she is sleepy. Now she demands it when she is sleepy and she keeps it near her ears. I am a bit worried about her health. Does it affect her health?
I've noticed that celebrity baby names are getting really weird lately, but I know that there are some gems out there. For instance, I love Seraphina Rose Elizabeth and Violet Anne, Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck's daughters' names. What are your favorites?
I am 13 weeks pregnant w/ #2 and i started feeling my baby at 10 weeks. They say after the first pregnancy you can feel the baby move sooner. How about you?