Posts by JessieB

That really is a tough one. Try and make her avoid spending a lot of time at her friends house, definately, she shouldn't be around that kind of environment. I think it may also be a good idea to discuss with her the damaging effects that dieting can have on such a young body. Open her eyes a bit to the dangers, then reassure her that she is perfect as she is. It is extremely difficult to get a teen to understand this but you also need to reinforce the fact that looks...
Hi all, you may remember me from last year? I had a baby at the age of 15 back in October and gave her up for adoption? Anyway, for those who do, I just wanted to come back and give an update. I said after the birth I would regularly update you but I haven't for some reason. Well, I have been sent a couple of photos of Kaley since giving her up. She has a mop of dark hair, and the most amazing blue eyes that she got from her daddy! She is 7 months old already!! And I have...
Thanks everyone!
Finally got a phtobucket account, here are some pics that Jill sent me of Kaley: (hope it works!)
Thank you for the lovely replies everyone, it really does mean a lot to me and reminds me that I have done the right thing in giving Kaley up for adoption. I can't believe its all over now, I'm so used to being pregnant now, everytime I look down at my belly I feel so sad but you guys make me feel better about it all! Thankfully my family and friends are all being great and helping me thorugh this, and Antony has really been my rock, I'm so happy that he has stuck by me...
On Friday night/sat morning I kept waking up but I thought it was just BH as I have been having them recently but at about 5am my waters broke so my mum took me into hospital. Nothing was happening for ages after that but they had to try and induce labour otherwise I could get infected as my waters had already broken. I started feeling really strong contractions around 11am that were 15 mins apart but they kept coming and going. At about 5.30pm I was 10 cm dilated so they...
EDD: 16th Oct Weeks: 38 Sex (if known): unknown Contact if you're getting close: don't have one News/updates?: Nope, no news. Just can't beleive how quick it has gone! Just 10 days til EDD!
I've only had it since Friday but it is really zapping the energy out of me and I feel so crap. I have a bunged up nose, sore throat, cough, eyes are really sensitive to light and are hurting behind them, head feels as thought its being repeatedly stabbed by a thousand knifes and most of the muscles in my body are aching. Ye so I basically feel rubbish. Any suggestions on how to sooth some of these, what's best to take while pregnant?
I'm due 2 weeks today! I don't have a contact person but I'll probably just tell you all how it went when I get back from hospital or I'll get my boyfriend to let you all know.
Hi and welcome, everyone is great here!