Re: How to Reuse Plastic Ice Cream ContainersWash well and let dry completely. You can then paint it or cover with fabric or contact paper. Then you can use it for:
1. Use as a basket to put in some homemade bath items (milk bath in jar, homemade soap, homemade wash puff,and maybe a candle!!)
2. Wash them out and use them to organize small things, like children's toys, crayons or craft stuff. They can even be painted to match your decor.
3. Wash them out and use them for seed starters for planting.
4. Wash them out, paint them, glue the lids on and give them to the children for building blocks.
5. Wash one out, poke holes in the top and then thread string or ribbons through the top to make a ribbon organizer. You could even glue in cardboard dividers to separate balls of string or ribbon reels.