Craft Stick Wall Hanging
What you will need: 5 craft sticks (Craft sticks), Bead, buttons, or sea shells etc. glue
1. Glue 5 craft sticks together to form the house shape.
2. You may want to paint the sticks.
3. Glue on beads sea shells buttons or anything you want to decorate the house.
4. Print out the saying
or make your own. Cut it out and glue it on a piece of cardboard.
5. Glue the frame over the saying.
6. Now glue a hook on the back. We used a paper clip opened slightly and glued it on with a glue gun.Source: http://www.daniellesplace.com/html/craftstick.html
Mommy to Michael Timothy born December 1, 1999
Soulmate to Timothy
Click to visit Michael's webpage
Click here to visit our Family Homepage at Baby U.
Check out my art webpage: Art by Alexandra
Click here to read my Parenting Journal where I discuss life is like being a parent to a toddler with special needs and the affect it has on our family.
Moderator of CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS BOARD RAINY DAY ACTIVITIES
THE RELATIONSHIPS BOARD
"A man sees himself through the eyes of the women he loves."
"True love is just like rain; it touches us all."