This marinated pork recipe is perfect for a large party or gathering and easily serves 50 guests. Pork marinates for up to 24 hours, creating the perfect make-ahead appetizer. Roast for 30 to 35 minutes and serve chilled with your favorite flavored mustards for an appetizer that will bring rave reviews.
Nutrition Facts * Servings Per Recipe 50 servings * Calories98, * Total Fat (g)3, * Saturated Fat (g)1, * Cholesterol (mg)35, * Sodium (mg)65, * Carbohydrate (g)4, * Protein (g)11, * Vitamin C (DV%)1, * Iron (DV%)4, * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- 6 1-pound pork tenderloins
- 1 750-milliliter bottle dry white wine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup snipped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh basil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced (1 tablespoon)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Champagne or honey mustard
- Place pork in two 3-quart rectangular baking dishes. In a large bowl stir together the wine, oil, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pour evenly over the pork. Cover and chill up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450 degree F. Drain pork, discarding marinade. Arrange pork on a rack in a large roasting pan. Roast, uncovered, for 30 to 35 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in center of meat registers 160°F. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Remove to a cutting board and thinly slice each tenderloin. Arrange in a storage container. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours. To serve, arrange on serving platters. Serve with champagne or honey mustard. Makes 50 servings.