Anyone tried this site? - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 04-12-2006, 07:34 AM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The Coupon Clippers Is it worthwhile? thanks!

“
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Euripides

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
”- John Barrymore “

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 04-12-2006, 10:03 AM

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
I haven't tried that particular website but I have used a similar service. Yes in my opinion it was worth it. I got a ton of coupons all for things that we used for a really reasonable price.
#3 of 5 Old 04-12-2006, 11:28 AM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12
Thanks!

“

Euripides

”- John Barrymore “

#4 of 5 Old 04-12-2006, 11:52 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 2
I have went there, but haven't used it. I find it's cheaper to trade for what I want, than to buy them Also, they never get here in time for the sale that I am wanting to use them for.
#5 of 5 Old 04-12-2006, 05:21 PM

Likes Earned: 0
I always look for the ones that don't expire for a while. What we save from buying the coupons definately is worth what we pay for them. I was once able to buy 10 4 packs of Charmin toilet paper for about $1 a piece with some coupons I had gotten from a similar site.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page