10 Little Ways to Save Money Every Month - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 03-23-2010, 07:07 AM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 22
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Looking to cut costs from an already tight budget? We've got 10 quick and easy ways to save money every month.

Read more: 10 Little Ways to Save Money Every Month - StyleCaster

~*~Brenda~*~
mom to Drew (16) High School At Last!
mom to Ally (10) 4th Grade, Baby! WooHoo!

Parenthood:  That state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage.  ~Marcelene Cox  Sing out loud in the car even, or especially, if it embarrasses your children.  ~Marilyn Penland
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 03-23-2010, 07:15 AM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 22
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
1. I already have change jars - one for silver and one for pennies,.

2. I already shop the secondhand stores. It's funa dn you never know what you will find. I went just yeaterday to buy books and found they are B1G1, so I'm gong back to day to get more while they are on sale.

3. Clothing swap - not gonna happen.

4. I am already about as cheap as I can get at the grocery store! LOL! I use coupons, only buy on sale and I stockpile.

5. I buy alot of store brands these days, They are alot better than they used to be, altho there are still some things I insist on getting name brand.

6. Rick and I both get an allowance, altho mine is actually more than his since I tend to buy household stuff from mine, like milk & bread.

7. OK, I admit I DON'T use the public library because I am terrible about returning books on time. Hence, I buy books for 50 or 75 cents, read them several times, then sell them at my annual garage sale to get my money back.

8. LOL! Dining out! That's a laugh! We rarely do this the way we used to.

9. Don't drink coffee, so np there. Besides, even if you do, BUY the Starbucks blend you like and make it at home. That way you still get your starbucks, and you save some money. No brainer.

10. I am NOT recycling cans. I tried this and even with rinsing cans out, all it did was attrat bugs! YUCK! Ended up having the pest control guy come spray. Not going thru that again.

~*~Brenda~*~
mom to Drew (16) High School At Last!
mom to Ally (10) 4th Grade, Baby! WooHoo!

Parenthood:  That state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage.  ~Marcelene Cox  Sing out loud in the car even, or especially, if it embarrasses your children.  ~Marilyn Penland

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page