Saving with Coupons - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 07-30-2002, 07:23 PM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've been reading posts of how everyone saves so much with coupons. I am a coupon guru. Was wondering....do you use more than one coupon for each product....can you do that?? Like say you were buying a box of cereal and you had 2 or 3 coupons for it....could you use them all?? No where on the coupon says you can't I just never thought about it until recently.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 07-30-2002, 07:29 PM

YES .. I use as many coupons as I can. Kroger will only allow you to use one of the same coupon on each item . but sometimes I may have a coupon for the same product that is a store coupon or another type of coupon .. combined with sales that is the way to save big $$'s!!
#3 of 4 Old 07-31-2002, 11:07 AM

It is all in the fine print..you just have to read to know what is allowed and what each store allows. You can combine store coupons with Manufactures coupons. For example Eckerd's usually has a store coupon for $3.00 off Pampers and you can combine that with a Pampers coupon for more savings. I know that at our commissary if you have say 2 coupons for $.50 off cat food and neither say limit one coupon per purchase or cannot be used with any other coupon they can be used together.

#4 of 4 Old 07-31-2002, 01:16 PM
Addicted Member

It all depends on the fine print, like Meagan said. I love it when I can find something on sale AND I have a coupon for it. Places that have double and triple coupons are great, too!

Last week, I did pretty well with my shopping because Kroger had a lot of stuff on sale that I needed, and they also had Super Double Coupons. They had a $4 baby item on sale for $2.50. I had a $1 off coupon, and they doubled that, so I got the $4 item for 50 cents. So, I went back and got more.

OH--and formula checks are NOT coupons. They are processed just like bank checks. So, if you have a formula check and a coupon for formula, you CAN use those together in most places.

Now, if you have a coupon for 25 cents off Tide and a coupon for 50 cents off Tide, and you only want to buy one Tide, they probably won't let you combine the two to get 75 cents off the one Tide, but if you bought two Tide's, they they could use one coupon for the first Tide and the second coupon for the other Tide. (hope that wasn't too confusing....)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page