[Week 9] The Weeks Drag By - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 05-21-2001, 10:00 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've always disliked the 1st trimester for obvious reasons -- morning sickness, complete exhaustion, etc. But it also seems to be so long! I go Wednesday for another sonogram, which hopefully will put it all in perspective for me. I think I'm a bit nervous since they weren't yet able to see the heartbeat last time -- that's such a feeling of security!

So in the meantime, if I have a "good day" where I don't feel terribly sick and am able to do a few things around the house, I worry that something is wrong.

On the other hand, I definitely look pregnant! Mike and I took the kids for a walk last night, and I looked down to notice that I could have passed for 4 months pregnant -- easily! I haven't gained any weight yet, actually lost a few pounds, but my belly just poked right out there this time! Guess that's what happens when you don't build those abs back up after a c-section!

Jessi has been great -- she's convinced that the baby is a girl, and constantly talks about her baby sister. She rubs my belly and talks to the baby, and of course, tells everyone we run into that mommy has her little baby sister in her tummy. It's really sweet!

Mike's been great about helping around the house since I just can't seem to get motivated -- but he's always been good about that, particularly when I was pregnant.

Hopefully next time I report in, I'll have good news and a picture to go along with it!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page