[Week 16] Same old, same old - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 07-09-2001, 11:12 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well let's see. First of all, they called me with the Fifth Disease results and wanted me to take yet another test. I told them forget it! Then she realized that I had already had 3, and that the numbers were dropping. Since my doctor is on vacation, she couldn't tell me if that was a good thing or not. Sigh. At this point, I feel pretty safe, so I'm not going to worry anymore.

I'm at that stage in the game where I don't feel particularly pregnant. The morning sickness is pretty much gone, but the kicking has not yet begun. And I can make it through many days without a nap! The only thing that reminds me that I'm pregnant is this annoying little heartbeat of mine, the hot flashes and dizzy spells. My feet and back are already starting to ache, and the heartburn is pretty miserable most days. Yes, I fully expect yet another child with a full head of thick, dark hair. The last 2 were!

I'm pretty exhausted after a birthday weekend. Jessi turned 5 on Saturday, so the whole weekend was pretty much devoted to her. She had a nice size party on Saturday and all the kids had a blast! Especially Cody! I'll post about it in the Holidays forum.

I go on Wednesday for my Triple Screen Test. I just hope that these results come back negative. After this Fifth Disease fiasco, I don't think I could handle anymore sitting around and waiting for test results!

That's about all for this week!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 07-09-2001, 11:20 AM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 11
Wow they wanted you to take test number 4!!! I would stop taking them too.

I hope your Triple Screen comes back negative too! I will be thinking of you on Wednesday!!!
#3 of 4 Old 07-09-2001, 03:19 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Good luck and lots of prayers! i hope everything is ok!! I remember taking that one test... The people relly freaked me out and I couldnt sleep well until I got the results back! And everything was all right!!
Sounds like everything was ok withthe fifth thing! I think she should have given you the results... they are yours!
my doc also had me in and out real fast... We had to wait at least an hour everytime even with am appt and then I was in the office for about 2 minutes... go figure!
If I get preg again I wont use the same doc or hospital!

#4 of 4 Old 07-10-2001, 02:41 AM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 10
Dawn good luck for Wed. Hope everything comes out alright. Keep us posted.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page