[Week 19] Not feeling very pregnant - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 07-30-2001, 07:02 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well I'm at the fun point in the pregnancy where I don't actually feel very pregnant. I still have the hot flashes, but other than that ... nothing.

I haven't been feeling the baby move, at least not that I can tell. Makes me wonder if I was feeling it last week or not. Of course, things have been pretty wild with my stepdaughter visiting, and I've really been wearing myself down.

Guess I just need a little rest and recovery time!

Don't guess I really have much to report this week! Maybe next week will be more exciting! Almost halfway!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 07-30-2001, 08:43 PM

Likes Earned: 10
Wow! Almost half way through! I can't believe that! Time just goes so fast now-a-days!

I can remember that point when I was pregnant.. ya just don't feel a dern thing! Things will pick up within the next couple weeks!Then it's all up/down hill from there (depends on how ya look at it! LOL)

Glad to hear that you haven't had any more problems though! Always a plus!

~Robyn~
~Mommy to~
Austin & Dylan

Remember, You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing..
#3 of 5 Old 07-31-2001, 01:58 PM

Likes Earned: 0
I am so right there with ya. I know I have felt my baby move but I am not feeling it that much. If I wasn't still haveing braxton hicks I would probably forget I was even pg. Well, lets enjoy it while we can. Soon it we will be huge and uncomfotable, not that it isn't still wonderful, but you know what I mean. It only gets bigger from here. Enjoy your day!

#4 of 5 Old 08-05-2001, 03:33 AM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 10
I to don't remember that point in the pg area. Maybe some women have it and some don't . Must be nice.. Good things are going well and it is hard to believe in December you will have a new child. WOW!!!
#5 of 5 Old 08-07-2001, 03:28 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 11
[size=large]Dawn,

I remember that stage! With me it was because I was not showing that much yet! i just felt FAT! But when my belly started to actually get round instead of just flabby and pudgy I felt pregnant and it was exciting!

Don't worry I am sure soon it will all come back to you and you will be feeling very pregnant!
[/size]

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page