[Week 30] Hum, dum, dum, dum, dum - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 10-15-2001, 02:57 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I haven't written in here in ages ... it's surprising how fast a month goes since it seems like the last 7 have dragged on forever!

All in all, things are going well. I'm starting to get really sore, achy, and miserable, but that was to be expected. I've gotten to the point where I can't really sit on the floor anymore unless someone is nearby to help me back up. I also can't squat for an extended period of time or bend over, if I'd like to breathe. This all went over really well when I had that nasty stomach bug a few weeks ago. What fun!

We still have no clue whether we're having a boy or girl, and I really don't see that changing. I'm just too cheap and stubborn to pay $200 to find out, so we'll let it be a surprise unless a free sonogram happens to drop in my lap. LOL

We're still going back and forth on names. Everytime we think we've chosen one, something better comes along. Sigh ... I think we'll be naming this one in the delivery room ... most probably after the anesthesiologist. LOL

Jessica still is convinced that she is having a little sister, and I fear she'll be extremely disappointed if it turns out otherwise. Guess we'll just have to wait and see! I'm sure Cody couldn't care less whether it's a sister or brother ... either way, he's going to be insanely jealous! He's such a little mama's boy that it's going to just break his heart to have to share me!

This post is turning into a book, so I'll stop now. Just trying to catch up after weeks of not posting! Amazing, I'm on here every day, almost all day, and can't seem to post once a week. Tsk, tsk, tsk!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 10-15-2001, 04:15 PM

Likes Earned: 10
I'm so glad to hear everything is going well Dawn!! You don't have a whole lot of time left now..

If theres anything you need.. (you probably don't.. but i LOVE buying baby blankets) let me know!

~Robyn~
~Mommy to~
Austin & Dylan

Remember, You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing..
#3 of 4 Old 10-15-2001, 04:20 PM
Addicted Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I am glad things are going well Dawn!

Good Luck choosing a name, I had the same problem with Devon. I finally decided the week before he was born.

#4 of 4 Old 10-15-2001, 08:06 PM
Addicted Member

Dawn, at least you are getting closer to being done with this. I know the feeling on names though

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page