Desperate Housewives 10/2 SPOILERS - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 10-03-2005, 12:05 AM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
WOOHOO .. this is getting good!!

I loved it when Susan got the paperboy But I don' t care for the whole ex and Edy storyline. I guess they are doing more with him because he is in that new movie "in her shoes".

Who the heck is in the basement? I think it MIGHT be her husband .. but I think the abuse line was just so the doctor would give her the medication that she needed to drug him so Susan would not hear him. It was TOOO funny when they were talking and Matthew walked up behind them

I was over the boob money and how Gab got control of the money again!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!

Oh and I HATE Phyllis .. reminds me of my MIL and I loved it when Bree slapped her. I knew they'd be suspcious about Rex's death .. but the pharm is the guilty one and I think Bree will figure it out .. prolly way too late.

Next week looks good ... who is that coming out of the basement!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 10-03-2005, 11:19 AM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
First off I don't know how Susan can not just jump Mike, when he kept asking what they could do and moving closer, I was like.... girl NOW!! He is so hot!

I think the line to the doctor was bull also to get the medicine, but I don't think it is working after seeing next weeks previews! That is going to be good!

The whole Edy thing was funny though when Susan backed up and hit her with the car! What I wouldn't give to have the ass Edy has though! Dang girl!

And Gabriel, too funny! I loved the exchange why are all rich men jerks? The same reason all beautiful women are bitches! HA! So true!!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page