Grey's Anatomy 2/5.. SPOILERS!! - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 15 Old 02-06-2006, 11:14 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 10
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wow!!! Grey's Anatomy was AWESOME last night!!
The bomb (Code Black) is definitely an interesting story line.. can't wait to find out what happens with it

I hope that everything turns out okay with Bailey's husband!!

Loved Izzie becoming a "doer"!!!
It was a GREAT show... can't wait til next week!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 15 Old 02-06-2006, 11:21 AM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 12
I stayed up all that late - to have to wait tiil next week to see what happens! It was sooo not fair!

AWESOME show though!
#3 of 15 Old 02-06-2006, 01:19 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Aw man! Recap, recap! I was too tired to sit through all that post-game crap to watch it!

#4 of 15 Old 02-06-2006, 01:21 PM

I was ticked - - alll during the superbowl they promoted Grey's new eppy... then I sat through that lame Jimmy Kimbel show folding laundry waiting for it to come on - - and they ended up doing a repeat recap Desp. housewives that I have seen TWICE already!!!

I was so mad!!!! still am! LOL
#5 of 15 Old 02-06-2006, 01:22 PM

what was the Code Black?
what do you mean by Izzy being a "doer"?

I didnt get to watch it
#6 of 15 Old 02-06-2006, 02:28 PM
Special Member

I can't believe they ended it like that. Now I have to wait until next week to find out the ending. They can't kill Meredith off though- afterall the show is named after her.
#7 of 15 Old 02-06-2006, 02:30 PM

and the most famous medical book for students is called "Grey's Anatomy"
#8 of 15 Old 02-06-2006, 02:41 PM
Special Member

Well, I still don't know what all happened, but I think I see a plot opening here. Meredith won't die, but McDreamy will come so close to losing her that he will realize life isn't worth living without the one you love and ditch ole Red. What 'cha think??
#9 of 15 Old 02-06-2006, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn
Well, I still don't know what all happened, but I think I see a plot opening here. Meredith won't die, but McDreamy will come so close to losing her that he will realize life isn't worth living without the one you love and ditch ole Red. What 'cha think??
I was thinking the same thing, too. I hope we are right!

Tammy
wife to Kyle 4/27/96
Proud mom of two fabulous kids:
Emily 1/11/03
Travis 10/6/06
#10 of 15 Old 02-06-2006, 04:43 PM
Special Member

What was the big scare? I couldn't stay up and watch.
#11 of 15 Old 02-06-2006, 04:51 PM
Addicted Member

Location: In a house with a bunch of walls, windows and doors
Likes Earned: 15
OMG it was an awesome show!!! I dont' get a chance to watch it very often....but i was downstairs sewing and watching it at the same time

I sooooo gotta watch it next week and see what happens....can you believe that the idiot and his friend made their own rocket launcher......DUH!!!!!
#12 of 15 Old 02-06-2006, 05:40 PM

Here's the recap, the best I can remember:
Starts off with Izzy and Meredith in the shower and then Cristina joins in. It's a sexy type shower. Then you realize it's a dream, then you realize it's George's dream!
Meredith didn't want to go to work. She said she had a feeling she was going to die. The guy she's in love with is married to someone else, and she tried to give McDreamy her "McDog" and his wife took the dog and now Addison is living her (Meredith's) life. George and Izzy try to get her out of bed, but she won't budge, so they get Cristina over there and Cristina listens to Meredith's sob story above and then jumps on the bed and literally kicks her out! She told Meredith, "too bad, boo hoo, we all have problems, now get up!
At the hospital, the interns are all discussing who their next resident will be, and who shows up? Bailey! She goes into labor, right as an ambulance arrives.
In the ambulance is a SCREAMING woman and her DH who is bleeding. One of the paramedics has her hand inside his chest to keep him from bleeding to death. Woman won't stop screaming.
Come to find out, she is in shock. Her DH and one of his friends reinact WW II and they built a bazooka and it didn't work, so her DH was looking down the barrell to see what was going on and he got shot. Alex asked her if there was an explosion, and her DH's friend says no. Alex takes off and gets to the OR just in time to stop Burke from operating on the man since he has a live bomb inside his chest. The paramedic (Christina Ricci) has to stay still and not move her hand because moving her hand could cause the ammo to explode. Burke declares a code black and the hospital is to be evacuated. The bomb squad is called.
Meanwhile, Bailey is in labor and cannot find her DH. George takes his number and tries to find him.
At the same time, Dr. Shepard is dealing with a trauma patient who came in after losing control of his car. He keeps asking for his wife, and he finally manages to get Izzy to get his cell phone to call her. Izzy calls his wife and George answers the phone. Then it all comes together. The trauma patient with the terrible head injury is Dr. Bailey's husband!
McDreamy asked Dr. Burke if they could start calling each other by their first names and Burke said no. Later on, as they were both scrubbing in for surgery, Addison walks in to talk to McDreamy about Dr. Bailey and her DH, and she says, "Hi, Preston." He says, "Hi, Addison." McDreamy says, "You and my wife are on a first name basis, but we aren't?" Burke says, "I like her." McDreamy says, "And what, you don't like me?" Burke says, "No I don't."
Right before surgery, Dr. Bailey's husband, Jerome, tells Dr. Shepard that Bailey likes him. Shepard says he likes Bailey. Jerome says, "We are having a baby." Dr. Shepard says, "I am going to take care of you."
The bomb squad arrives, tries to get Dr. Shepard to leave and he refuses, saying he isn't going to leave Dr. Bailey's husband to die, which is what would happen if he stopped the surgery.
Meanwhile, George and Izzy are watching all the commotion with the hospital being evacuated and with the guy with the ammo in his chest and they were commiserating together about how they are watchers and not "doers" and how Meredith and Cristina are doers and that's why they are always on the exciting surgeries. Izzy says that she and George have to become doers. Next thing you know, Izzy has tracked Alex down and gotten him into the supply closet for
In the OR with Burke's patient, only the paramedic (with her hand still in the man's chest) and the anesthesiologist remain. The anesthesiologist starts talking about pink spatter and how that is all that's left of you when a bomb explodes, and then he up and leaves the Hannah, the paramedic in the OR alone with the ammo guy. Cristina and Meredith happen to come by and see her alone, and Hannah tells them Dr. Milton left and that she needs to take her hand out. She's had enough. They are telling her not to. At the same time, the bomb squad guy is telling Burke how Hannah's hand is probably the only thing keeping the ammo from exploding. Then, Burke and the bomb squad guy go to the OR just in time to see Hannah totally lose it and remove her hand. Cristina, Burke, and the bomb squad guy all hit the floor and covered their heads. Meredith didn't. Apparently, when Hannah removed her hand, Meredith put hers in the guy's chest in Hannah's place. Hannah ran out the door.
Addison finally breaks down and tells Dr. Bailey about her DH being in an accident and being in surgery with Dr. Shepard. Bailey gets upset. She tells George she is going home that the baby will have to wait. She starts crying and says she can't do it alone.
Back to Meredith. She is standing there whispering to herself over and over, "What have I done?"
Then Cristina goes to check on Dr. Bailey's DH and Dr. Shepard asks her, "How is the girl with her hand on the bomb?" Cristina says, "It's Meredith. Meredith is the one holding the bomb." Dr. Shepard looks panicked.
To be continued next week.

Tammy
wife to Kyle 4/27/96
Proud mom of two fabulous kids:
Emily 1/11/03
Travis 10/6/06
#13 of 15 Old 02-06-2006, 06:43 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 10
that sounds right Tammy!! it was quite action-packed!!
#14 of 15 Old 02-06-2006, 06:57 PM

WOW thanks for the recap!!! Great job!!!
#15 of 15 Old 02-06-2006, 08:06 PM
Special Member

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I can't wait...I can't wait.....why did they do that????? It was such a good episode and then they just say To be continued......Ahhhhh!!!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page