Grey's Anatomy - Spoilers - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 24 Old 05-15-2006, 09:06 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I couldn't go to sleep after watching that! WTF????

Well I think we all know which intern won't be returning next year .. they'll probably have to admit her after she figures out that she killed the love of her life! Oh wait! What if Alex removes that heart then does the transplant and saves Izzy's love? Will Burke make it??? Will Addison leave? I can't believe everything that it's leading up to tonight!

I can't believe they are wrapping it up tonight ...I guess I'll have to flip between 24 and GA. OH MY GOSH!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 24 Old 05-15-2006, 09:12 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 10
I agree!! GREAT episode.. can't wait til tonight to see what happens!
I don't believe Izzy did that... i knew that she was crossing the line, but didn't expect that!!
I hope that Burke lives...
I think that Addison might leave now that she admitted Derek loves Meredith... I thought that Derek was going to say something to Meredith on the elevator...
#3 of 24 Old 05-15-2006, 11:10 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 11
I don't think Burke is dying, he's too much of an important character.

Yeah, Izzy is psycho, she needed a slap. I am so ready for Denny to "see the light". I don't like him at all.

The Addison meltdown was classic!

#4 of 24 Old 05-15-2006, 11:19 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

I think you're probably right about Burke, although I'm sure this will change Christina's outlook on their relationship (or one can hope!)

I have a feeling Addison is going to let Derek go, but Meredith will refuse to dump Finn (she wouldn't want to contribute to him being any more damaged and scary than he already is!) so the whole storyline will reverse to Derek desperately wanting to be with Meredith and her being torn between the two.
#5 of 24 Old 05-15-2006, 11:24 AM

Location: The Funny Farm, Where life is beautiful all the time...
Izzy is TOTALLY NUTS! I knew as soon as I saw her dragging the cart in that it wasn't going to be good!

Let's see what happens with Addison.... will she give up that easily?

And Burke? WHOA!

I'm SOOOOOOOO there tonight! And I have TiVo back up too!

Kim
DH Chris 8-6-94 **15 Years! **

"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently." Warren Buffett
Mom to Lauren 10/26/04 & Ryan 4/6/06 MC 3/22/07 Comet (10-5-09... RIP Bubba) Visit me @
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#6 of 24 Old 05-15-2006, 11:30 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

You know what sucks? There's a Presidential speech tonight. I sure hope it's over with by 9 ... otherwise there will be some very unhappy people hanging on the edge of their seats!
#7 of 24 Old 05-15-2006, 12:31 PM
Special Member

Why would Meredith and Derek get on the same elevator after he told her off last week and after Addison made that scene? I hope Burke lives. Izzy definitely crossed the line. All of her years of school and hard work are going down the drain.
#8 of 24 Old 05-15-2006, 01:14 PM
Special Member

Awww, I love Izzy and Denny...I hope neither one of them leaves the show. Izzy is just hilarious to me.

Me and Rob were both watching and yelling at the TV; it was great.

I can't wait until tonight!!
#9 of 24 Old 05-15-2006, 03:33 PM
Special Member

GW is supposed to be on for an hour, they moved the Oprah special to next week, so the speech shouldn't conflict either way.

Course, for me being a political junkie AND a Grey's fanatic, tonight is like the Super Bowl for me!
#10 of 24 Old 05-15-2006, 05:36 PM

AMAZING episode! Dawn, I know what you mean. My head was spinning after that episode. On the flight home today, I kept thinking about all the possibilities. Also, remember, y'all, I saw Ellen Pompeo on the Ellen Show, and she said that in the finale she and Sandra Oh had to dress up, but she wouldn't say why. So, does someone die and they have a funeral or does someone get married? Why else would they be dressed up?
AND OMGosh! Did Izzie just lose it or what?

Tammy
wife to Kyle 4/27/96
Proud mom of two fabulous kids:
Emily 1/11/03
Travis 10/6/06
#11 of 24 Old 05-15-2006, 05:49 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Oh ... I forgot about that! Maybe Christina marries Burke and Meredith is her Maid of Honor? Or I suppose they could all be going to a funeral ... somehow I doubt it would be Denny's, so could it be Burke's? Oh gosh! The possibilities are endless! Maybe Denny gets Burke's heart????

OK .. now I'm just being silly, but it's definitely going to be a doozy! I just know I won't be able to sleep tonight either!
#12 of 24 Old 05-15-2006, 06:15 PM

I know, Dawn! I have been thinking of all these angles, too. I just hope no one dies. I am sure someone will. I don't see there being an all around happy ending.
I do think that Addison is out of there. She looked so hurt last night, and Derek seems resigned in some way. I don't know if it's resigned to the fact that he's irrepairably absent from his marriage or that he has lost the one person he really loves (Meredith) or what.

Tammy
wife to Kyle 4/27/96
Emily 1/11/03
Travis 10/6/06
#13 of 24 Old 05-15-2006, 07:22 PM
Special Member

Dear God, Denny get Burke's heart?! Bite your tongues!!! I will not lose that yummy Burke to PITA Denny.

(please let Dawn be wrong, please let Dawn be wrong..... )
#14 of 24 Old 05-15-2006, 08:35 PM

We are all so pathetic, aren't we? But hey, it's FUN!!

Kim

"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently." Warren Buffett
Mom to Lauren 10/26/04 & Ryan 4/6/06 MC 3/22/07 Comet (10-5-09... RIP Bubba) Visit me @
&...

#15 of 24 Old 05-15-2006, 08:39 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryann2
Dear God, Denny get Burke's heart?! Bite your tongues!!! I will not lose that yummy Burke to PITA Denny.

(please let Dawn be wrong, please let Dawn be wrong..... )
WELL .. I found a spoiler site. Seems that they keep it pretty hush hush BUT they did specifcally say that Denny gets a heart. So he gets SOMEBODY's heart.

I still go with my first theory ... Alex will end up doing the transplant, therefore you have the irony of him saving the love of Izzy's life, who is, of course, the love he foolishly lost. Catch all that?

Does anyone think George will tell she-who-doesn't-wash-her-hands that he loves her too? Or does anyone even care?
#16 of 24 Old 05-15-2006, 11:48 PM
Addicted Member

Omggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!
#17 of 24 Old 05-16-2006, 12:02 AM
Special Member

THANK GOD Burke is still there!!!!!!!! I have such a crush on him.

Did ya cry, did ya??? I sure did. What a GREAT 2 hours... Oh and I am SO happy Denny went to the light. Now 3 months until we see what Meredith does with McDreamy.....
#18 of 24 Old 05-16-2006, 12:05 AM

OMG! OMG! OMG! What a great 2 hrs.!!!

Kim

&...

#19 of 24 Old 05-16-2006, 12:15 AM

GREAT episode. I wish they were all 2 hours long!
I cried and cried. It started with the chief's niece having cancer. Then it went from there. I HATE that Denny died. That makes me so sad. BUT WTG Alex! Dawn, you were right. You said all along that he had a heart. He was so kind to Izzie.
I have to say that I felt a little sick watching Meredith and Derek tonight. I really like Finn and think he's a nice guy, and Addison has grown on me.
What will I do all summer until the new episodes start in the fall?

Tammy
wife to Kyle 4/27/96
Emily 1/11/03
Travis 10/6/06
#20 of 24 Old 05-16-2006, 12:17 AM

Also, let me just say that I do not like George and Callie together. She is so abrasive. I didn't think he would tell her he loved her, and I am glad he didn't! I also loved the scene with him and Meredith in the hall.

Tammy
wife to Kyle 4/27/96
Emily 1/11/03
Travis 10/6/06
#21 of 24 Old 05-16-2006, 08:00 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

OMG! My head is still spinning!

Once he had the heart, the Denny story wasn't so bad. I just knew that DNR was going to come into play, but I'm glad it didn't. It's still so sad and poor Izzy. Once again, Alex did manage to show that he has a heart and I just have to wonder where that compassion is the other 99% of the time

Love the way the gang stuck together although I'm interested to see where the Izzy storyline leads next season.

Was anyone else ready to smack Christina???? All the times that Burke needed her and she froze? Stupid, stupid woman! At least she came around in the end there, but I'm shocked that Burke didn't tell her to hit the road!

Addison grew on me too, and although I do feel some pity for her, she's known for awhile that Derek was only trying to do the right thing and didn't love her passionately. I read that McSteamy is coming back next season, so maybe she'll figure out she's better off with somebody that loves her the way Derek loves Meredith. I have to admit that I was shocked that they got it on right there in the hospital -- I really don't know how I feel about them anymore. I do like Finn, but the chemistry is not there. I have a feeling Meredith will choose to go home by herself. Poor thing l ... what a decision to make!

Unfriggin believable! I can't believe that I'm so hooked on it!
#22 of 24 Old 05-16-2006, 09:18 AM
Special Member

Ewww, yeah, I didn't like watching George and Callie groping each other in the hallway.
#23 of 24 Old 05-16-2006, 09:41 AM

I also loved the fact that Derek was left hanging for once! He kept asking Meredith, "What does this mean?" and she didn't answer!

Tammy
wife to Kyle 4/27/96
Emily 1/11/03
Travis 10/6/06
#24 of 24 Old 05-16-2006, 10:16 AM
Special Member

I love Callie .. but don't think she and George make a good couple. I think Meredith is a sleeze bag!!!!! Last night I hated her!!! McDreamy (oh pleeeezzzeee) is a jerk too! They deserve each other!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page