Grey's Anatomy 11/30 spoilers - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 12-01-2006, 12:20 PM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I MISSED IT! We had to go to the hospital to see BIL's new baby. Somebody fill me in until I can watch it online.

Tammy
wife to Kyle 4/27/96
Proud mom of two fabulous kids:
Emily 1/11/03
Travis 10/6/06
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 12-02-2006, 01:05 AM - Thead Starter

Okay, y'all! Can't someone give me a brief recap? I have not had time to watch it online, and I need to know what happened.

Tammy
wife to Kyle 4/27/96
Emily 1/11/03
Travis 10/6/06
#3 of 4 Old 12-02-2006, 04:10 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 18
Likes Given: 1
ok, georges dad had a talk with him, told george that he (his dad) is the one he is mad at and for him to stop being so mean and mad at everyone else. then his heart started racing and he was taken for surgery, burks g/f was assisting the other woman cardiologist and had to tie up a bleeder and did an awesome job, georges dad is going to be ok

mcdreamy lost his confidence, and had huge doubts and tantrums about separating adult conjoined twins, eventually the lady that owns the residents had a talk with him and he got his balls back and they did a great job of separating the men.

merideths dads wife and daughter came into the hospital, her halfsister is due to have a c-section, merideth gets to assist on it. her half sister has no idea who she is, and she wants it to stay that way, the baby has an abdominal blockage and is delivered non breathing, addison had to take the baby for surgery. addison won't let merideth assist because she froze up in the delivery room, having a bit of a family moment. merideth visits her mom and has a very nice hug and tears with her

the cheif ( have you figured out that i don't know everyone yet?) finally blew up at Burk for wrecking his chance at retirement. burk watched christina working on george's dad and was very impressed and proud i think in how she is learning from him, they are still not talking though, at the end of the episode, mcdreamy and burk are on the elevator, and mcdreamy tells merideth that he will see her later, christina just looks at burk, then she walks back onto the elevator and stands right in front of burk...

the end

i suck at recaps i hope this makes some sense

#4 of 4 Old 12-02-2006, 11:18 AM - Thead Starter

Thank you! It's so much to type, so I understand, and I appreciate the recap!

Tammy
wife to Kyle 4/27/96
Emily 1/11/03
Travis 10/6/06

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in