Courtney Love To Replace Abdul On 'Idol'? - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 01-31-2007, 07:57 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Singer Courtney Love says she has been asked if she would be interested in sitting in as a judge on "American Idol."

Love told Usmagazine.com that the executive producer of the show, Nigel Lythgoe, called her office last week to ask whether she was interested in appearing on the show. Love said she thought the idea was "weird, but brilliant."

Love declined to talk further about the proposal, but Usmagazine.com quotes a source who said Lythgoe is considering replacing Paula Abdul with Love.

Abdul has received a great deal of criticism this season, following several satellite TV interview appearances in which she appeared to be intoxicated. A statement from Abdul said her appearance during the interviews was the result of exhaustion and technical difficulties with the audio feed during the interviews.

Love is currently prepping the release of her second solo album, titled "How Dirty Girls Get Clean." She began recording the project in 2005, following the completion of a court-ordered drug rehabilitation stint.
Oh dear Lord. Please say it ain't so! You replace one dopehead with another???

She's an even bigger friggin trainwreck! Come on folks! Did anyone see the Pam Anderson roast??? FREAK!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 01-31-2007, 08:23 PM

Location: The Funny Farm, Where life is beautiful all the time...
Likes Earned: 10
OH MY GOODNESS!! How low will they stoop?

Kim
DH Chris 8-6-94 **15 Years! **

"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently." Warren Buffett
Mom to Lauren 10/26/04 & Ryan 4/6/06 MC 3/22/07 Comet (10-5-09... RIP Bubba) Visit me @ GENERAL HEALTH ISSUES &...
#3 of 8 Old 01-31-2007, 09:09 PM
Special Member

Na ... just a rumor. THANKS GOODNESS!!

#4 of 8 Old 01-31-2007, 10:18 PM
Jen
Special Member

Likes Given: 2
I agree with Liz. Paula is just annoying. I would love to have Courtney Love on there.
#5 of 8 Old 01-31-2007, 10:33 PM

I say don't let either one of them do the **** show and let ME do it.. sure as heck could use the money more than those 2 freaks can.. atleast I won't buy dope with it..

~Robyn~
~Mommy to~
Austin & Dylan

Remember, You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing..
#6 of 8 Old 01-31-2007, 11:04 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenS
I agree with Liz. Paula is just annoying. I would love to have Courtney Love on there.
I can't imagine that Simon would allow it. She'd overshadow him in a big way. Can you imagine her getting into a bitch match with one of the contestants, then finally flashing them a shot of her pantiless crotch??? I still have nightmares about that stupid roast.
#7 of 8 Old 02-01-2007, 09:48 AM
Administrator

Likes Earned: 16
Likes Given: 2
I think it would be amusing for a few episodes but bring the show crashing down. Afterall it IS supposed to be family entertainment and while it is funny to speculate whether or not Paula is high on the air, you KNOW Courtney would be trashed every episode. She would cause fights, cuss up a storm, and God only knows what kind of singers she would decide she liked and wanted to stick around.

Elaine White

I'd love to be the ideal mother but I'm too busy raising my kids.

Haley Olivia 8-17-96 ~ Zachary Tyler 4-30-01 ~ Asher Mackenzie born an angel 2-26-03 ~ Brenna Grace 5-4-06
#8 of 8 Old 02-02-2007, 12:01 AM
Special Member

Ya know... I was thinking the same thing. That no WAY would Simon and Courtney get along. It would be a war.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page