BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews

BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews (https://www.babyuniversity.com/forum/index.php)
-   Entertainment (https://www.babyuniversity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   What is everyone watching??? (https://www.babyuniversity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165462)

marylunn20 03-26-2008 03:51 PM

What shows is everyone watching??? Anything new or still watching the same things? Stop in and tell us what kind of TV shows you are watching now

marylunn20 03-26-2008 07:12 PM

i agree about George Lopez.. He's hilarious!!

Elaine 03-26-2008 09:34 PM

I watch America's Next Top Model on Wed. & Survivor and CSI on Thursdays. Other than that I just switch the TV to A&E or TRU and see what crime shows are on.

Robyn 03-27-2008 07:22 AM

American Idol.. I only watch the last 15 minutes of it on Wednesday's though.

I love Gene Simmons Family Jewels.. he cracks me up.

I DVR Ellen, and Rachel Ray during the day and watch those if I have time in the evenings.

LittleBit 03-27-2008 09:47 AM

Well our TV is different of couse...
They just started Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives back up... To give you an idea of how behind we are.... on Grey's George just told Kali that he slept with Izzy at the end of last week's episode, and on Desperate Housewives, Evie just tried to kill herself (sort of) and some woman moved back into the neighborhood that used to know Susan when the girls were little. That's where we are at...
I also watch Nanny 911 or SuperNanny if they are on...

Stink_Momma 03-27-2008 11:16 AM

My must sees are:
How I met Your Mother
Two and a Half Men
The New Adventures of the Old Christine

Other than that, I refuse to be sucked into the reality shows. Although my MIL was here this week and forced us to sit through MOnday night Dancing with the Stars! TORTURE!

Janice 03-27-2008 11:24 AM

I don't watch anything religiously and I don't watch very much TV. When I do though it's pretty much anything true crime, antiques roadshow, Iron chef, House hunters and the like.

DQKaren 03-27-2008 11:55 AM

I like to watch Biggest loser, Apprentice, Top Chef, Project Runway (although they are done for now), Real housewives, Trading Spaces, My First home, Flip this house etc.

Now I don't sit religiouslly watching tv. I work alot of nights so I don't get to watch aloit of primetime TV. Thats kinda the reason I watch alot of Bravo, TLC & Home channels. They replay there PRIMETIME shows over again later in the evening at like 10 or 11 so I can catch most of it when I get home.

tailwaggers 03-27-2008 04:05 PM

I watch American Idol, and was watching October Road--the season finale was just a couple of weeks ago. I also watch A&E and Tru TV. My other show that I watch (and record on the DVR) is Bad Girls Club on Oxygen. I am looking forward to Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives starting back up. I was bummed to see that Private Practice won't be back on until the fall.

marylunn20 03-27-2008 04:23 PM

i can't wait for Grey's Anatomy to start back up. I've been watching Big Brother! I watch Deal or No Deal... Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader..

Spaggie 03-28-2008 02:06 AM

This year I just haven't been watching as much TV. Seems like there is nothing on that I feel like watching. We do like Gene Simmons Family Jewels. Just about anything on HGTV or FoodNetwork. Other than that, we tend to watch movies.

Lady Knight 03-28-2008 09:16 PM

I've just started watching Hero's (it started last week on Foxtel with 3 episodes last week and 2 this week, I think they are trying to catch up for when the season 2 episodes start) I'm finding it really good. I also like Gordon Ramsey (Chef with a heart of gold and a mouth like an open sewer) Liz is ****'s Kitchen his series where he goes around trying to save restaurants from going under bc of their chefs/managers?

Also still watching Buffy and Angel reruns

LittleBit 03-29-2008 04:18 AM

I love ****'s Kitchen, they just reaired Season 1 here. Maree, ****;s Kitchen is his cooking competition, where he sets the winner up in a restaurant at the end.

StevesSweetie 04-01-2008 09:54 AM

The main show I watch is American Idol. On Monday nights I watch The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother (I think that is what it is called), Two and a Half Men, and The New Adventures of the Old Christine. I could miss those shows though and not be to bummed about it...but AI is a must see.

lvissers 04-01-2008 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz109
Other than that, I've really become a George Lopez fanatic I cannot believe I never watched this show when it was on the air. I swear it's the best comedy ever!
I'm the same way! I can't believe I never watched it until re-runs.

marylunn20 04-01-2008 10:17 AM

cheryl i love Two and a Half Men.. and The New Adventures of Old Christine

lvissers 04-01-2008 10:33 AM

I watch CSI Miami, One Tree Hill, CSI:NY, CSI, Ghost Whisperer and Numbers.

I will also watch Bones, House and Moonlight when they return.

dinapooh2 04-01-2008 10:47 AM

right now.... My Friends Tigger and Pooh

I am watching the new show Unhitched. And Reba reruns, and anything on the food network.

Mumtoboo 04-01-2008 03:33 PM

The First 48, Forensic Files, Dirty Jobs ( Mike Rowe - YUMMM ! )

my faves are: Naked Archeologist ( Simcha's pretty cute ! ) , Lost Worlds and
Cities of the Underworld ( History channel/History Int'l )

Spaggie 04-03-2008 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Knight
Also still watching Buffy and Angel reruns
Those NEVER get old!

Spaggie 04-03-2008 05:07 AM

I was anxiously awaiting 24 to return, but they have decided to wait until next January to show it! *sigh* One of the few shows I really liked, too.

StevesSweetie 04-03-2008 01:24 PM

I heard they are eventually bringing Dog The Bounty Hunter back on the air so I'll be watching that too when it is back on.

I like watching Ghost Hunters and flip to it on Wednesday nights when there are commercials during AI.

Lori..I like Ghost Whisperer, too. Can't wait for the new episodes (hopefully there will be new episodes).