User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 09-02-2008, 02:09 PM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 10
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Do any of you guys watch CSI? If so, what do you think the new season will be like? What are your thoughts about Warrick being shot/killed off (possibly)?

I have been watching CSI now for f our years. I love the show and all of it characters. I will truly miss Warrick and I have been missing Sara. I am not too sure about how the show will be without Grissom. I was upset when I found out that Warrick was going to leave, but kind of delt with it. But the more I watch reruns of the show with Warrick I don't think I will be able to watch it without him, now that Grissom will be gone, I don't think I will watch it very long this season.

I hope that it is as good as it has always been. Like I said I will watch it with the new characters, will new hope.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 09-03-2008, 09:47 AM
Administrator

Likes Earned: 16
Likes Given: 2
CSI is one of my favorite shows and it was the characters/actors that really made it for me. It's not quite the same without Sara, I'll be bummed about Warrick (was really hoping for a love interest between him and Marg's character), but the show won't be the same without Grissom.

Elaine White

I'd love to be the ideal mother but I'm too busy raising my kids.

Haley Olivia 8-17-96 ~ Zachary Tyler 4-30-01 ~ Asher Mackenzie born an angel 2-26-03 ~ Brenna Grace 5-4-06
#3 of 5 Old 09-03-2008, 10:41 AM - Thead Starter

I thought for sure that they were going to put him and Cathrine together in this upcoming season. I think that had something to do with the fact I was so suprised about the way they did his character in.

I hope he lives, I mean if they/him want the character off the show at least let him live and be on permanate disability or something. Give Warrick some kind of respect IMO.

I love Grissom, NOONE will ever be good enough to replace Grissom, he is a character of his own that is for sure.

#4 of 5 Old 09-04-2008, 11:27 AM
Administrator

Likes Earned: 16
Likes Given: 2
Yea, can you imagine the show starting without a witty pun from Grissom? No way!

I'll go on the let Warrick live campaign with you! He's much too much of a hottie to die!

Elaine White

I'd love to be the ideal mother but I'm too busy raising my kids.

Haley Olivia 8-17-96 ~ Zachary Tyler 4-30-01 ~ Asher Mackenzie born an angel 2-26-03 ~ Brenna Grace 5-4-06
#5 of 5 Old 09-04-2008, 12:12 PM - Thead Starter

What I would like to see happen is maybe Warrick live, and MAYBE still be on the show as a love interest for Cathrine. I think they make the best couple. He is very hott!!

I can't imagine going without a pun from Grissom no matter what part of the show it is in. That is something I always look forward to during the show, because he always seems to stick them in at the right place at the right time. I also love the way he knows something before one of the other CSI's and they call all excited that they caught a break in the case and he is all "Yeah the DNA matched Smith's in the bathroom" or w/e then the look on their face is priceless. LOVE IT!

On another sad note. What if he does die? I hope that they don't just completely write him off at the end of lets say the first episode. The DR comes out and says he has passed, them all around his body and that would be it. I would like to see some kind of a respectable funeral scean, with nice words from the other CSI's.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page