BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews

BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews (https://www.babyuniversity.com/forum/index.php)
-   Entertainment (https://www.babyuniversity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   A recent make up free pic of Madonna (https://www.babyuniversity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170868)

Grace 11-08-2008 08:37 PM

Madonna, step away from the plastic surgeon...

Oh my gosh! She is scary! My grandma looked better (by a lot) at 92! And to think dh used to think she was sexy!

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...=8&start=false

Grace 11-08-2008 08:57 PM

Almost of all the photos showed the stars looking their age or gaining a little weight. Poor Elizabeth Hurley! She's going bald. I thought some looked better without a heavy layer of make up. But Madonna looks like a plastic surgery nightmare gone wrong.

Wendy 11-08-2008 11:23 PM

Yup, Lenora. I was gonna suggest she has had to much plastic surgery I don't mind plastic surgery but I think some of these people take it WAY to far. She's lost a little weight and she sure doesn't look so good now

Can't say I'd look good if I was going through a divorce where the tabloids are hounding me

AndreaB 11-08-2008 11:47 PM

those are too funny, those poor people. i can't imagine some of the horrible pictures that people could find of ordinary people

Spaggie 11-10-2008 11:15 AM

I saw a similiar pic of her this weekend (same shirt and everything). I feel sorry for her, really.

stellargellar 02-13-2009 06:33 AM

catherine zeta jones still looked beautiful i think

Elaine 02-13-2009 10:46 AM

I'm not going to lie and say I don't find pictures like these interesting ... I flipped through every one of them ... HOWEVER, I find it a bit silly that the world expects these women to be perfect and beautiful at all times and take for granted that when they are performing their jobs (model, actress, singer) they have had professionals doing their hair and make-up. All women age.

Grace 02-13-2009 11:33 AM

Women (and men) can be beautiful at any age. Look at gosh, Helen Mirran, Merril Streep, Glen Close, Sharon Stone... I don't think any of these women went under the knife or the Botox needle, but they are still lovely. Beauty isn't an age or even a weight, it's an attitude. IMO, Kathy Bates is looking better than she ever has. And Judy Dench is a lady at any age.

I'm sorry, aging happens, even if you are a successful actress. I admit I do facial massage and concelling make up from time to time. Drew Barrymore (true she is still in her thirties) is doing the full time make up free thing and she looks good!

Asiancracker 02-13-2009 12:26 PM

LOL I kinda laughed at most of them Like, HEY that is what a normal person should have...I guess the only one that really bothered me was Pam

Pamela Anderson seemed to forget her pants, while attending an Art Basel event in Miami, Dec. 6, 2008. The former "Baywatch" star arrived at the prestigious art show in orange-and-black underwear and a loose cotton shirt. Anderson then entertained collectors by repeatedly bending over and saying, "I want to buy something but I don't have any money. I'm broke."

Cheyanne 02-13-2009 09:43 PM

I agree with what Elaine said.
And lol, I have to, say, I look much better in a bikini then any of those women LOL
Not that I would ever have the nerve to wear one though.

SarahFox 03-16-2009 09:54 PM

Jeesh the cult of celebrity is sickening at times. They are just people, live out of a hotel, do dance training, play demanding live shows at that age and see how you look in the morning. If she looked any better than that I'd be suprised - she is an older lady living a pretty crazy life!