A recent make up free pic of Madonna - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 11-08-2008, 08:37 PM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Madonna, step away from the plastic surgeon...

Oh my gosh! She is scary! My grandma looked better (by a lot) at 92! And to think dh used to think she was sexy!

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...=8&start=false

“
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Euripides

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
”- John Barrymore “

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 11 Old 11-08-2008, 08:57 PM - Thead Starter

Almost of all the photos showed the stars looking their age or gaining a little weight. Poor Elizabeth Hurley! She's going bald. I thought some looked better without a heavy layer of make up. But Madonna looks like a plastic surgery nightmare gone wrong.

“

Euripides

”- John Barrymore “

#3 of 11 Old 11-08-2008, 11:23 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 11
Likes Given: 0
Yup, Lenora. I was gonna suggest she has had to much plastic surgery I don't mind plastic surgery but I think some of these people take it WAY to far. She's lost a little weight and she sure doesn't look so good now

Can't say I'd look good if I was going through a divorce where the tabloids are hounding me

#4 of 11 Old 11-08-2008, 11:47 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 18
Likes Given: 1
those are too funny, those poor people. i can't imagine some of the horrible pictures that people could find of ordinary people
#5 of 11 Old 11-10-2008, 11:15 AM

Likes Earned: 22
I saw a similiar pic of her this weekend (same shirt and everything). I feel sorry for her, really.

~*~Brenda~*~
mom to Drew (16) High School At Last!
mom to Ally (10) 4th Grade, Baby! WooHoo!

Parenthood:  That state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage.  ~Marcelene Cox  Sing out loud in the car even, or especially, if it embarrasses your children.  ~Marilyn Penland
#6 of 11 Old 02-13-2009, 06:33 AM

Likes Earned: 0
catherine zeta jones still looked beautiful i think
#7 of 11 Old 02-13-2009, 10:46 AM
Administrator

Likes Earned: 16
Likes Given: 2
I'm not going to lie and say I don't find pictures like these interesting ... I flipped through every one of them ... HOWEVER, I find it a bit silly that the world expects these women to be perfect and beautiful at all times and take for granted that when they are performing their jobs (model, actress, singer) they have had professionals doing their hair and make-up. All women age.

Elaine White

I'd love to be the ideal mother but I'm too busy raising my kids.

Haley Olivia 8-17-96 ~ Zachary Tyler 4-30-01 ~ Asher Mackenzie born an angel 2-26-03 ~ Brenna Grace 5-4-06
#8 of 11 Old 02-13-2009, 11:33 AM - Thead Starter

Women (and men) can be beautiful at any age. Look at gosh, Helen Mirran, Merril Streep, Glen Close, Sharon Stone... I don't think any of these women went under the knife or the Botox needle, but they are still lovely. Beauty isn't an age or even a weight, it's an attitude. IMO, Kathy Bates is looking better than she ever has. And Judy Dench is a lady at any age.

I'm sorry, aging happens, even if you are a successful actress. I admit I do facial massage and concelling make up from time to time. Drew Barrymore (true she is still in her thirties) is doing the full time make up free thing and she looks good!

“

Euripides

”- John Barrymore “

#9 of 11 Old 02-13-2009, 12:26 PM

Likes Earned: 13
Likes Given: 1
LOL I kinda laughed at most of them Like, HEY that is what a normal person should have...I guess the only one that really bothered me was Pam

Pamela Anderson seemed to forget her pants, while attending an Art Basel event in Miami, Dec. 6, 2008. The former "Baywatch" star arrived at the prestigious art show in orange-and-black underwear and a loose cotton shirt. Anderson then entertained collectors by repeatedly bending over and saying, "I want to buy something but I don't have any money. I'm broke."
#10 of 11 Old 02-13-2009, 09:43 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 1
I agree with what Elaine said.
And lol, I have to, say, I look much better in a bikini then any of those women LOL
Not that I would ever have the nerve to wear one though.
#11 of 11 Old 03-16-2009, 09:54 PM

Likes Earned: 0
Jeesh the cult of celebrity is sickening at times. They are just people, live out of a hotel, do dance training, play demanding live shows at that age and see how you look in the morning. If she looked any better than that I'd be suprised - she is an older lady living a pretty crazy life!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page