BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews

BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews (https://www.babyuniversity.com/forum/index.php)
-   Entertainment (https://www.babyuniversity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   What shows are you watching this winter? (https://www.babyuniversity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173436)

marylunn20 01-27-2009 04:43 PM

I am watching Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill, 90210 and Secret Life

Wendy 01-27-2009 04:45 PM

The Biggest Loser, American Idol...I'll admit I watch a lot of the VH1 reality shows like Rock of Love Bus---eek I should be embarrassed to admit that but I just can't seem to help myself. Those girls are a train wreck waiting to happen!!

DQKaren 01-27-2009 04:49 PM

I watch alot of HGTV, Bravo & TLC

MeShell 01-27-2009 04:50 PM

American Idol and the new show that premiered last week...I think its Lie to Me. It was very good!

ILoveMySon 01-27-2009 04:51 PM

Haha Wendy, Rock of love bus and the one with the bi sexual twins on MTV are my two secret shows to watch. lol.

Other then that I watch CSI: The Orignal, Secret life of the American Teenager, Rita Rocks, Ghost Hunters. I think that is all.

AndreaB 01-27-2009 05:18 PM

way too many, a few are
house
cold case
csi miami
bachelor
ncis
biggest loser
er
private practice
greys anatomy
ghost whisperer
numbers
caruso
american idol

thank goodness for pvr or i would never ever have time to keep up

Wendy 01-27-2009 05:20 PM

Oh I forgot all about Ghost Whisperer...love that show!!

Stacy, I love the Rock of Love stuff. I've watched all the shows and Charmed School and I love Money and they just make me laugh hysterically. They are all so stupid sometimes!

ILoveMySon 01-27-2009 05:48 PM

It is! Esp the espisode "OMG She totally stole my socks! Who steals socks? Sock stealer!" I was crackin up.

I watched the espisode either sunday night or last night where he kept the whining girl (the one that came out in a bathing suit for the strip tease) I was so mad he kept her! lol

Asiancracker 01-27-2009 05:50 PM

Lets see, I don't watch Tv that much... so um

My Monday nights - Intervention

I think Wed's the hubby and I watch --Dog the bounty hunter

Sundays - United states of Tara ( it's funny so far)

and when we can remember Saturdays - Legend of the Seeker ( I honestly LOVED the books and was disappointed on the show because no one looked how they were described in the books. Terry Goodkind - sword of truth, series)

Cheyanne 01-27-2009 11:03 PM

I don't watch alot of tv, but when I do, it's mostly shows on A&E or the History channel.
I like true crime shows, not sitcoms.

Wendy 01-27-2009 11:09 PM

OMG Stacy wasn't that hilarious. Really who steals dirty socks? Guess maybe deep down she has a dirty feet fetish

Spaggie 01-28-2009 03:48 AM

NCIS, The Mentalist (LOVE that show), Stargate Atlantis (last season), BattleStar Gallactica (last season), Bones.

Those are my MUST watch shows. I've missed 2 seasons of House and 24, so I told Rick he needs to just start buying those for me on DVD!