BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews

BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews (https://www.babyuniversity.com/forum/index.php)
-   Entertainment (https://www.babyuniversity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   A Double Shot At Love (https://www.babyuniversity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173820)

ILoveMySon 02-05-2009 01:32 PM

Ok I wasn't able to watch the fanalie when it came on on Tuesday, but I watched it last night and was shocked to find out that Vikki did not pick Rebecca! and then Trevor picked Vikki!

I was outraged. One bc Vikki knew that Trevor told Rikki that he loved her! and I don't care what he said about not meaning it, he DID! otherwise he would not have told her at the elimination that he only tells ppl that when he means it. And two, Vikki said that she was really getting into Rebecca, so why take Trevor?

I think the only reason Vikki picked Trevor was bc she was joulous that he told Rikki he loved her and she just wanted to see if she could "win fair and square" what ever! I know this sounds so retarted bc I know its not real and they will be broken up next week and there will be a double shot at love 2 in two months with the same girls, but it still aggravates me lol.

Spaggie 02-05-2009 06:17 PM

WHY? Why do people watch this crap? Rick watches this stuff and I just don't get it? I am not a reality TV fan. It's NOT reality, it's crap. But it increases rating, so they keep making them.

Wendy 02-05-2009 06:25 PM

Yeah but that crap keeps me entertained AND stress free for an hour to realize there are crazier people out there then a select few in my family...LOL!!

ILoveMySon 02-05-2009 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaggie View Post
WHY? Why do people watch this crap? Rick watches this stuff and I just don't get it? I am not a reality TV fan. It's NOT reality, it's crap. But it increases rating, so they keep making them.
Its a dirty dirty addiction . I was dead set aginst watching stuff like this until about five weeks ago there was nothing on but this show, and I got hooked, I tried my best to not watch it that next week and could not do it. lol

Nikki820 02-05-2009 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy View Post
Yeah but that crap keeps me entertained AND stress free for an hour to realize there are crazier people out there then a select few in my family...LOL!!
So this...

Spaggie 02-06-2009 11:17 AM

Then you obviously havent' met my family or Rick's!

I'm not dissing anyone, I just don't get it. Why would someone go on national television just to make an a$$ of themselves? Especially if they aren't getting paid for it! LOL! Yeah, let me go air my dirty laundry in front of people I don't know so they can laugh at my stupid self! I just don't get it!

Wendy 02-06-2009 01:21 PM

I think they DO get paid. Plus all the perks of the show...cool places they go on dates, the free stuff. I highly doubt half of it is true.

I mean I understand why Bret Michaels does it....FREE publicity because he is going on as a solo artist....

There HAS to be perks to these things.