Easter Plans - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews

Easter Plans

User Tag List

StevesSweetie's Avatar StevesSweetie
01:23 PM 03-24-2009
So what is everyone doing for Easter?

We have church that morning and then I'm trying to get a hold of my bil and sil to see who is having Easter this year. Hopefully we'll get to hang out with them Easter afternoon. If not we'll just enjoy that afternoon together.
KJBBDOLL's Avatar KJBBDOLL
01:48 PM 03-24-2009
Easter morning John has the kids so I will probably go to church with Jim's mom and grandma. Then that afternoon we will do Easter with the kids, go to my parents for dinner etc.
Grace's Avatar Grace
02:31 PM 03-24-2009
We will hunt eggs if the weather is nice. I really need to get cracking on those
Easter dresses, if only I could get some kid free time!
ILoveMySon's Avatar ILoveMySon
02:56 PM 03-24-2009
We normally only go to Shane's aunts house for a luch dinner and a egg hunt with Shane's Brother, sister-in-law, dad, step-mom, and our two nieces and nephews.

My mom normally has to work that day, but she is taking this year off since Logan is here so we will have to split the day between the two families.
tailwaggers's Avatar tailwaggers
03:18 PM 03-24-2009
We have Good Friday services at church on Friday night. We will attend with our home fellowship group and then go out to dinner with them. Our church will have Easter services on Saturday night and Sunday, and we are planning on going to church on Saturday night because we have cooking to do on Sunday plus a house full of people coming over.
Wendy's Avatar Wendy
03:58 PM 03-24-2009
Friday night the jr. youth that Christian is in is having a program in the Good Friday service so we will do that.
Saturday we will go to Den's grandma's house.
Sunday we normally go to sunrise service and then breakfast at the church. We come home and have an Easter egg hunt for the kids. Then to my mom's for lunch/dinner.
Spaggie's Avatar Spaggie
06:58 PM 03-24-2009
We'll do the family thing here at home and then go to Rick's parents for dinner. All except me, that is. I'm still not talking to them.
marylunn20's Avatar marylunn20
08:53 AM 03-25-2009
we have an Easter egg hunt at the park on Saturday afternoon....
then we have dh's sister and bil and their kids coming up to spend the night and have dinner and probably an Easter egg hunt outside on Sunday.
Reply Up