Just a casual idea..... - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 03-05-2001, 06:26 PM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
On my 1 year anniversary (of going out with Jamie) I decided to do something creative for Jamie. So I began a scrapbook/photo album for him. I collected some younger pictures of us both and then went up throughout our relationship. I put in poems that I had written about Jamie. And also put in this paper I had to write in my 12th grade English class about Jamie. I was nervous b/c I thought he would think it was sissy but he actually seemed to like it and he told me it was really sweet. I told him every year about a month before our anniversary to give the book to me so that I could add on. Eventually it will not hold anymore but then I will just start a new one. Just thought I would share this idea.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 03-05-2001, 11:04 PM
Administrator

Likes Earned: 16
Likes Given: 2
That is really sweet. I think I might start one too. I save everything from old cards to movie and concert ticket stubs. I don't know if I will give it as a gift. I really would just like to have it all put together in a scrap book for myself.

Elaine White

I'd love to be the ideal mother but I'm too busy raising my kids.

Haley Olivia 8-17-96 ~ Zachary Tyler 4-30-01 ~ Asher Mackenzie born an angel 2-26-03 ~ Brenna Grace 5-4-06
#3 of 4 Old 03-06-2001, 12:18 PM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 0
Yeah, I also have one for myself...and one day we will just combine them...when we get married. Which of course will be in 2002. They are definately a better way to keep ahold of all that stuff that you would probably mis-place.

#4 of 4 Old 03-06-2001, 01:05 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 11
I made one for Dh (at the time DF) I made one for DH right before he left for boot camp. He could not take it with him to boot camp but he after boot camp when he got sent to California he asked me to send it to him and he has had it with him everywhere he has gotten sent since then.

Wendy

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page