Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 04-06-2001, 10:28 PM - Thead Starter
Advanced Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Help! My 2nd Wedding Anniversery is comming up on May 15th and I have no idea what do get for my DH. We are going to the Brooks & Dunn concert a few days after our anniversery, so I do not count that as a gift. If anyone has any ideas, please send them my way! Thanks....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 04-08-2001, 10:37 AM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 11
I have no clue what to tell you to get. Maybe before the concert go out for a nice dinner and count that is a gift along with the concert???

I have until December 26 to worry about a gift. My guess is we will do something for this anniversary because he was in Puerto Rico for our first Anniversary.

Sorry I could not help more. Let us know what you decide on!

Wendy
#3 of 7 Old 04-08-2001, 09:47 PM - Thead Starter
Advanced Member

Well, it looks like your second anniversery is really going to be your first, that should be really exciting.
Our anniversery is on the 15th and the concert is on the 18th. He has to take a full day off for the concert because it begins at 3:30pm, so I think what we are going to do is on the 15th, we are going out for a very nice dinner and a movie, then on the 18th we will go to the concert and we are going to buy a few souveniers, so I think everything will work out...I hope!

#4 of 7 Old 05-18-2001, 01:34 PM
Advanced Member

Mandymarie,

I hope your anniversary was a good one. Is the concert tonight? I hope all is going as planned.
#5 of 7 Old 05-23-2001, 01:10 PM - Thead Starter
Advanced Member

The concert was wonderful. We saw 4 bands play and they had clowns, fire eaters and jugglers.
The first person we saw was Keith Urban, he is from Austrilia and so hot. Then we saw Montgomery Gentry. They really sounds good. Gentry is pretty nice looking too. Then it was Toby Keith. Oh my gosh. He was awsome. I could have listened to him sing all night long and then some. I got a license plate that says Toby Keith at the top and the bottom says "GET CHA SOME"!
Then Brooks & Dunn played. They were awsome as ever. They played a tribute to #3 Dale Erndthart, it was pretty sad, I cried! I ended up with the license plate from Toby Keith, a magnet of Keith Urban, and t-shirt a piece of Brooks & Dunn and Montgomery Gentry.
It was a great way to celebrate my anniversary.
#6 of 7 Old 05-23-2001, 02:01 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 10
Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Concerts can be so nice and relaxing. It also can be real exciting too. i like going, when we have the money and the chance to. Late Happy Anniversary!
#7 of 7 Old 05-23-2001, 03:49 PM
Advanced Member

Sounds like a great concert. I like Montgomery Gentry and Toby Keith a lot. I agree, Gentry looks good! I haven't seen Keith Urban though.

Glad you had a good time

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page