My weekend/Devon is sick - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 03-08-2004, 06:25 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Saturday we went to see our house again and take measurements. The builder is so cool. He just gave us the combination to the lock box so we could go alone. I can't wait until we close on the house.

Saturday night we went out to one of Mikes friends house. One of the guys cooked lasagna(which he had been promising me before I had my gallbladder taken out). It was awesome. I had 5 drinks that night. I hardly ever drink. My sister(Heather, 21) and her boyfriend were there, and several other people. We had such a good time.

Sunday we got up and cleaned SIL's house(she was away all weekend and DH was paranoid about her coming home, so he wanted it to be all clean....it wasn't dirty really, but I hadn't been cleaning that much because I was recovering from surgery). Then we drove out to a city thats near our new house. It's the largest city nearby, so we wanted to go see what was there. It had everything I need, major grocery store, Target, WalMart, every food place you can imagine, that type of stuff. After that we just relaxed the rest of the day.

DH has to go to Miami. Those idiots have a machine that only he can fix and program(WHY do they do that to themselves?? ) He leaves tomorrow morning and comes back Thursday night. Sucks! My youngest sister(Katie, 18) said she would come stay with me while he is gone.

Devon is sick. He has been for a week and a half. He saw a PA last Monday and they had NO idea what they were doing. I am certain he had a chest cold(or worse) and they gave him a prescription for Claritin 5mg. You can buy that in the store, and what good is it going to do?? DH took him and didn't protest the stupidity. So OFCOURSE he gets worse, and starts complaining about his ear hurting yesterday. I found a new Ped. for him and made an appt this morning. She is great! She said his ears look good, and suspected strep throat, so she did a culture. It came back positive. He has some antibiotics now. Hopefully he will start feeling better soon.

Oh and I got Nicholas a new toy that he LOVES, and we can take it with us when we travel, or my mom babysits. You can see it HERE!

UPS just came, the management at our old apartment in Miami FINALLY sent us our deposit. All last week Mike was calling them and getting the run around. Finally he told them that they were in violation of our lease(they had 30 days to get our deposit back to us, and 30 days was the 1st) and he was going to take action. 2 days later I have the check in my hand.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 10 Old 03-08-2004, 06:33 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am glad you got the check. to Devon I hope he is feeling better soon.

Becky
Wayne since 8/07~ almost a year! Who would have thought I would ever find my prince?

Samantha 4/19/95
Logan 10/9/01 Kia 9/10/98 Colby 3/28/01 I am a Motorcross Momma!!Enter to win BabyUniversity's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Contest and a $25 GC!
#3 of 10 Old 03-08-2004, 06:34 PM
Special Member

I hope Devon starts feeling better!!!

#4 of 10 Old 03-08-2004, 06:59 PM

Location: The Funny Farm, Where life is beautiful all the time...
Likes Earned: 10
I hope Devon starts feeling better soon!

Kim
DH Chris 8-6-94 **15 Years! **

"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently." Warren Buffett
Mom to Lauren 10/26/04 & Ryan 4/6/06 MC 3/22/07 Comet (10-5-09... RIP Bubba) Visit me @
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&...

#5 of 10 Old 03-08-2004, 07:03 PM

I'm glad you got a doctor that will listen to you Hope Devon heals quickly!

Congratulations on getting the check!!
#6 of 10 Old 03-08-2004, 07:09 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 11
Glad you finally got your check!

I hope Devon gets well soon!
#7 of 10 Old 03-08-2004, 07:11 PM
Special Member

I hope that Devon feels better soon!
#8 of 10 Old 03-08-2004, 07:21 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 2
for Devon ! Hope the meds kick in and he feels better real soon !

to Mike for getting them off their and getting ya''lls $$ back !
#9 of 10 Old 03-08-2004, 08:32 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 2
I hope devon gets to feeling better soon!! Glad you got your deposit back!
#10 of 10 Old 03-09-2004, 02:22 AM
Special Member

That builder sounds cool to let you do that. I hope you can close on it soon. I hope Devon feels better soon and what a cute toy you bought Nicholas. Are you feeling better from your surgery? Glad you got your deposit back finally.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page