Messed up doctors appointment - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 11-02-2001, 11:56 AM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My doctors visit did not start out so well. My appointment was for 2:00 for a sonogram and a doctors check up right after. My husband and son went along. I gave the receptionist my name and took a seat. A few minutes later she called me to the deck to tell me that there had been a mistake my appointment was in there computer for tommorrow not today. I began to tell her my appointment card said today. Any way they told me that there was know way could they do the sonogram but I could still see the doctor. As upset as I was I took a seat and waited to see the doctor.

1 hour later they called my name and took me to a room so the doctor could see me. As I was waiting the technician that was going to do the sonogram came in and told me to hurry up go grab my husband and they would do the sonogram. I ran down the hall as fast as I could I was so excited. So it worked out well. We did get a sonogram and I got to see the doctor. We were there for 3 hours but it was worth it. The nurses felt so bad that they gave me a diaper bag filled with things before I left.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page