C3, CD 26 I'm hooked!!!!! - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 02-03-2002, 12:08 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 10
Likes Given: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am SOOOO hooked onto scrapbooking now!!!! Thank you Krista (KJBBDOLL) for helping me find the wonderful world of scrapbooking! Brag time: I got one page done of my trip to Canada back in '95. I plan on working some more on it today!!! (Krista - I had a blast on Friday night at that party!! It was fun getting together with you again!)

Well, I have less than a week to take an hpt test. I still haven't been having any symptoms. The past couple of days my hot flashes have decreased. I have periodically checked my bbt and in the mornings they seem to range anywhere from 97.2 to 97.5 and in the evenings on the average it's been around 97.7 (earlier this week it was 97.9). But I'm not really going to go by those temps. I don't trust that. So I'm just going to wait and see what happens this week. AF is due (if I'm back on schedule) around Tuesday. So we shall see girls, we shall see.

Yesterday morning Steve had to go work at church, so while he did that I went to my parent's house. My mom fixed pancakes for breakfast so she fed me! (I'm still kind of spoiled from my mother, even though I can't hang around her too much or I start getting irritated...ya know - typical mother/daughter conflicts where mother wants one thing and daughter wants to do another thing). After that we went to Target to get some trash bags. We needed some at our St. Ann house that we're painting. I also needed a couple more items and also ended up getting 3 tops to wear to church or work. (a long sleeve ribbed black turtleneck, a blue long sleeve ribbed shirt, and a purple sweater). My mom bought the blue one for me (It was regular 12 something for $3.14 (or something like that). The other two were regular $19.99 for $9.90. I thought that was a pretty good deal.
We also looked for miniblinds. I wasn't sure of the measurement yet so we didn't get them there. We did end up getting new rods for the kitchen curtains though.
Then we went to the house and took the stuff from the windows off (old rods and the old miniblinds). I measured them so we could go out and get some. Mom patched the wholes around the window frames. Then we went to Home Depot...no success there. They're selection of miniblinds was almost nilch. So we ended up going to Walmart. We found them there and so we bought them. (I also bought some scrapbooking stuff - told you I was hooked!!! )
Then we stopped by McDonalds to get Steve, my Mom, and I something to eat. We took it back to the house (Steve was there at this time and working downstairs). Then Mom painted the window frames and I finished painting one wall that I did last week and started on another wall. Next week we'll finish painting all walls and start the second coat on the walls we already finished painting.
That was about it yesterday. Oh...Steve was going to put up both of the miniblinds (we have 2 windows in our room) but one of them came without that wand tilter. So I have to take that back today and get another one. We think it had been opened before and returned to the store and those dummies put it back on the shelf. I was NOT happy about that!! I hate to return stuff...but I've got to do that.
This afternoon we're going to my parents house for dinner and then we're going to my bro and sil's house to watch the Superbowl!!!
That's about it for now. If you got this far in my journal, bless you!!! For it is long. Everyone have a great Sunday!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 11 Old 02-03-2002, 01:28 PM

Likes Earned: 26
Likes Given: 12
Wow! You are hooked. I have never tried scrapbooking. There didn't seem to be much point with only the two of us and we never go anywhere or do anything exciting.

I am waiting with my fingers crossed! Only two more days!

“
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Euripides

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
”- John Barrymore “

#3 of 11 Old 02-03-2002, 07:34 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 29
Likes Given: 0
Cheryl,
I am so glad that you enjoyed scrapbooking! Now i have someone addicted to crop with!LOL! Plus, we have an excuse to see each other more often-as if we needed an excuse! HA!

It sounds like you are getting a lot done on the new home. That is so exciting. I can't wait to see it!

I absolutely cannot wait to find out if you are preggo!!!!!!! You had better call me gal! Take care and i hope to hear from you soon.

#4 of 11 Old 02-04-2002, 10:31 AM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Grace - if you have some old pictures, you can even do it with those. I plan on eventually putting all of my pictures (all 31 years worth ) into a scrapbook.

Krista - You know it! We can get together more often to do some scrapbooking! I took my album apart yesterday and had problems getting it back together. I need help with that the next time we get together, if you don't mind helping me with that.
#5 of 11 Old 02-05-2002, 04:24 AM
Addicted Member

Can you come over Friday night? Seriously, i would love it you and Jen could come over and crop with me. I will get rid of the hubby and kids!
#6 of 11 Old 02-05-2002, 10:41 AM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Krista - I would love to come over and do some cropping!!!!!! Just let me know what time and I'll be there! :yippee:
#7 of 11 Old 02-05-2002, 02:36 PM
Addicted Member

Hmmm, we could all meet for some dinner first out in St.Peters somewhere if you'd like. Or ya'll could just come over around 7pm? Whenever.....i will talk to John and see when i can get rid of him!LOL!
Talk to you soon
#8 of 11 Old 02-05-2002, 05:35 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Hey take the croping talk off line - PLEASE! I am so jealous! None of my friends scrap & My SIL & Cousin that do - Well lets just say with 8 kids between us we never can get together!!!

So I think one weekend we have to plan a weekend crop & meet in the middle!!! Whatcha think!
#9 of 11 Old 02-05-2002, 05:49 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Krista - that would be fun!!!! A crop road trip!!!!!!!!
#10 of 11 Old 02-14-2002, 04:54 AM

Likes Earned: 0
Hey Cheryl, if you need any help on your book give me a call. I will also give you a call next time we are getting together to crop. I sure enjoyed having you come with Krista. And your page turned out GREAT!!! Thanks also for turning me onto this site. I am enjoying it tremendously so far!!
Kim
#11 of 11 Old 02-14-2002, 10:37 AM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

You are very welcome Kim!!!
And thank YOU for helping me get started with scrapbooking!!! I'm looking forward to getting with you and the rest of the cropping gang again!!
(Steve, my husband, likes what I've done so far!!)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page