Is 2009 here yet????? - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 10-07-2008, 05:49 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 10
Likes Given: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm looking forward to 2009 because:

-all the political ads will be over with since the election will be over with
-hubby and I will be celebrating our 10th year anniversary (although I expect it will be a downer so I'm not getting too excited about it...I remember what happened on our 5th year anniversary and his lack of creativity with that one. He won't have vacation time and he doesn't like to travel so I'm expecting a pretty boring anniversary. I get tired of being the creative one all the time. I told him we need to figure out what we can do for our anniversary. I don't think I'm going to have the time to give ourselves a party with some friends. I don't have much time for anything and won't until I'm out of school. I love him but he needs a few lessons in some areas...except the sex dept..he's good there ).
-I'll be done with my MBA in November 2009 and I can't wait!!

I am at the beginning stage of a cold I think. My throat was scratchy yesterday afternoon and today I've had a tickle in my throat. I need to find out from my dr what I can take since I'm on blood thinner now. Don't wanna mess anything up by taking something I'm not suppose to. I see my dr today because I have to go get my blood checked to see if my blood thinner needs adjusting or not (protime/INR).

Lately we have had some big mesquito-looking bugs flying around outside of our house. I have never seen these before. If they are mesquitoes I swear they flew up from Texas!!!!!!!! They are kinda creepy looking...almost look like flying granddaddy longleg spiders! ugh! Anyone else see those kind of bugs before??

I'm outta here in a few minutes. I need to work on one of my discussion questions tonight. I did one of them last night.

I need to go get some boss's day cards for Thursday. It isn't until next week but with the two boss's I support their schedules are pretty crazy. My main boss will probably be on medical leave starting on 10/20 and won't be back for a few weeks. He is having surgery to remove whatever they put in him back in early April. Hope all goes well with that!

Guess I'll start getting ready to head on out of here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 10-13-2008, 12:25 PM

Likes Earned: 22
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sounds like you got what we call "Mosquite Hawks". They aren't mosquitos - they EAT the nasty little buggers! They won't hurt you, but they do look weird, don't they?

~*~Brenda~*~
mom to Drew (16) High School At Last!
mom to Ally (10) 4th Grade, Baby! WooHoo!

Parenthood:  That state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage.  ~Marcelene Cox  Sing out loud in the car even, or especially, if it embarrasses your children.  ~Marilyn Penland

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page