9 ounces cheese tortellini, frozen
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1 large red onion, sliced
1 large red pepper, sliced
2 Tbs sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
2 cups broccoli, chopped
1/4 cup dry white wine
1/4 cup lemon juice, fresh
1 Tbs tarragon
3 Tbs Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Spray a nonstick skillet with non-fat cooking spray.
2. On medium heat, sautÃ© onion and pepper for about 10 minutes.
3. Stir in chopped broccoli.
4. Pour in the lemon juice and wine.
5. Add the tarragon.
6. Cover and cook over low heat for about 15 minutes.
7. Prepare tortellini according to package directions while veggies are cooking.
8. Stir the olive oil and sun-dried tomatoes with the veggie mixture.
9. Serve over prepared tortellini and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese .
Yield: 3 Servings
Per serving: 13 oz. Cal 344, Fat 6 gms, Chol 50 mgs, Sod 543 mgs, Carb 53 gms, Protein 19 gms, Calcium 200 mg, Iron 2.0 mg.
Found at www.low-fat-recipes.com