Quick Spaghetti with Meatsauce
* 1 lb ground beef, browned
* 1 bay leaf
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 12 oz. thin spaghetti, cooked
* 1-1/2 cups water
* Grated parmesan cheese
* 1 large can of tomato puree
* 1 6 oz. can of tomato paste
* 2 tablespoon minced onions
* 1-1/2 tablespoons of Spaghetti Sauce Seasoning Mix
Mix together all ingredients except spaghetti and cheese. Bring
mixture to a boil. Cover and simmer for about 1/2 hour. Sprinkle
with parmesan cheese. Serve over hot spaghetti.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:25 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.