8 ounces medium tube pasta
1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce, divided
1 jar (4 1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
1 package (8 ounces) pepperoni
1/2 cup chopped green pepper
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. While pasta is cooking, combine 2- 1/3 cups spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, pepperoni, green pepper, onions, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
3. Drain pasta.
4. Add pasta to sauce mixture and mix well.
5. Transfer to a greased 3- qt. baking dish.
6. Combine the tomato sauce and remaining spaghetti sauce; pour over top of pasta mixture.
7. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40- 45 minutes or until bubbly.
8. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
9. Bake, uncovered, 5- 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
10. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Thank you for posting this. I made it last night and it was excellent!
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:23 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.