Life is great, busy but great - BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews
User Tag List

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 01-16-2005, 01:34 AM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well this past week has been somewhat of a whirlwind. I am glad to finally have the weekend off. School started this week with a bang, I already had to do a speech bu I aced it Work has been more nuts then usual. We have had so many babies in such a short time that the hospital had to rent baby cribs form a medical supply company because we ran out. Can you imagine that?? We probably have a total of 100 cribs or so inluding the nursery and we ran completely out!!
Nate is doing well, I am really worried about him though, last night he told me that his Mom had her yearly mammogram and then called her and want her to come in for more tests and most likely a biopsy. She has been breast cancer survivor since 2 years ago when they caught it early, she had a lumpectomy and chemo and was in remsission. I don't know if poor Nate can go though this again. His first instinct last time was to move home. Thankfully he didn't or else we wouldnt have met, but I can't say I blame him. Lord I hope it is just scar tissue from the previous surgery or it turns out to be nothing.
I dont have to work again until Tuesday night, woo hoo!! And I don't have school on Monday because of MLK day. So will be off enjoying my weekend. I hope everyone else is doing great. I love and missed all of you this past week without BabyU
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 01-16-2005, 02:45 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Enjoy your long weekend. I hope everything turns out okay with Nate's mom.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page