Forum Jump: 

#1 of 24 Old 07-29-2003, 11:48 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Tell us your funniest sex story .. you know the one about the time you were dancing all sexy for your partner and tripped ... TELL!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 24 Old 07-30-2003, 12:07 AM

While visiting her parents the bed broke( old bed slets gave way). Father in-law heard laughing ass off in hall as mother in-law knocked and ask if we were ok.
#3 of 24 Old 07-30-2003, 12:11 AM
Special Member

This isn't incredibly funny probably but on our wedding night we were getting busy and the cat jumped up on the bed right next to us, laid down and wouldn't leave!! We kept shoving him off and he kept jumping back up. The little pervert
#4 of 24 Old 07-30-2003, 12:39 AM
Addicted Member

Oh I got two...

We were up on a family vacation upnorth WI and were with DH's family. I got way to drunk and decided to rape my husband that night I was screaming "hurt me Randy" alot! Dh's Dad and step mom were in the next room, His step sister in the room next to that. His sister down stairs on the fold away. His uncle and aunt in the room off the kitchen downstairs. THEY ALL HEARD ME!!! I did not come out of my room till late afternoon. Then Step MIL told me stories about how they could her his uncle and aunt playing football plaer/cheerleader and not to be embarressed. too late!!!

The other one would be on our honeymoon night I told DH before we got married that the only thing we didn't do together was take a shower before we got married So the morning after we got in the shower and I fall durning our married cleaning session. My elbow swelled up something aweful!

Ohhh one more. I was dating this guy while living at my grandarents and we parked in front of their house after the date. Well things got heavy okay really heavy and we were doing it and the neighbor across the street came over and knocked on the window.

I think thats it I will try to remember any more!
#5 of 24 Old 07-30-2003, 02:09 AM
Addicted Member

Location: In a house with a bunch of walls, windows and doors
Likes Earned: 15

My ex and I were at my dad's place. We were having "fun" in the shower.....you know, conserving water Well my dad heard us....and the water taps were in the onsuite bathroom....soo...my dad turned off the hot water
#6 of 24 Old 07-30-2003, 07:50 AM
Special Member

#7 of 24 Old 07-30-2003, 10:53 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Oh these are priceless .. I love The Guy's ... broke the bed!!!!
#8 of 24 Old 07-30-2003, 10:56 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 2
#9 of 24 Old 07-30-2003, 11:13 AM
Addicted Member

#10 of 24 Old 07-30-2003, 11:19 AM
Addicted Member

I was given a mattress set and frame by a Priest, who was a friend of my old bosses'. My step-father made me slats so I wouldn't have to keep the mattresses on the floor. Well when DH and I were dating, we were going at it pretty good and we split the slats and the mattress slammed to the ground. I don't think the downstairs neighbors were too happy.
#11 of 24 Old 07-30-2003, 12:28 PM
Special Member

#12 of 24 Old 07-30-2003, 12:38 PM
Special Member

When Dh and I dated back in high school he didn't have his lisence so he would bully his buddy into driving us out into a field and then taking a walk so we could use his car

I still to this day get a kick out of that.
#13 of 24 Old 07-30-2003, 02:19 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

In high school I was dating my ex hubby. We went parking in a newly built neighborhood .. not finished yet. It was our regular spot. But this time while I was ... busy entertaining him a few undercover 's pulled up and surrounded the truck.

Made us get out .. thank goodness I was still in my clothes!

Turns out that they were doing some big drug bust on the road we picked. They told us to go one road over if we wanted to finish up! We went home!
#14 of 24 Old 07-30-2003, 04:45 PM

We usually avoid embarassing situations as best we can. Once when we were dating, my parents came home early (they were out shopping, I think) and noticed that his shirt was buttoned crooked, by two buttons. He'd put that thing on real fast.
Once I was um...rubbing...him...in the car on the expressway and a trucker passed us with a passenger who I noticed was eagerly checking us out. Not only was he high enough off the ground to get a good view of dh's lap, but my somewhat disheveled blouse, too. We don't do that anymore now that we have kids and bucket seats.
#15 of 24 Old 07-30-2003, 05:01 PM

In high school with my ex we went parking. It was a short highway but in the divider there was a party spot a bunch of us would go hang out at. Well we were coming down from thier and pulling back onto the highway and a cop pulled us over and he got a ticket for crossing the devider. The cop said he watched us do it. NOT What a jerk

Becky
Wayne since 8/07~ almost a year! Who would have thought I would ever find my prince?

Samantha 4/19/95
Logan 10/9/01 Kia 9/10/98 Colby 3/28/01 I am a Motorcross Momma!!Enter to win BabyUniversity's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Contest and a $25 GC!
#16 of 24 Old 07-30-2003, 05:10 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

When I had my VW convertable .. just before Kale was born .. we were spotted going down the expressway!
#17 of 24 Old 07-30-2003, 10:56 PM

I am sorry, I have no funny Sex stories.
#18 of 24 Old 07-31-2003, 08:17 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 10
Likes Given: 1
Quote:
Originally posted by Alyse
This isn't incredibly funny probably but on our wedding night we were getting busy and the cat jumped up on the bed right next to us, laid down and wouldn't leave!! We kept shoving him off and he kept jumping back up. The little pervert

lmao alyse
#19 of 24 Old 07-31-2003, 08:24 AM
Special Member

well me and SO usewd to go down into a deep part of the woods and once we pulled up and got down to the bussiness you know and when we had finshed we got dressed and seen a couple over the way doing the same thing we were all very embarrased
#20 of 24 Old 07-31-2003, 10:47 AM
Special Member

When I was in High School, I worked with Adam and usually came home from work at about 2:30 or 3:00 in the morning. We closed at 11:30, but I always had some excuse about why I was late.

I went over to Adam's one night after work and we accidentally fell asleep. We woke up at 3:30 when a friend of his saw my car still there and stopped. I hurried home and when I got there my dad was awake waiting for me. I told him that Kenny (Adam's friend) was home from Basic Training and that we had all been sitting in the parking lot talking and didn't realize what time it was. He just told me that I know better than that on a school night, yada, yada, yada. I really thought he believed me till I went to the bathroom and saw that my shirt was inside out. I wanted to die.
#21 of 24 Old 07-31-2003, 11:13 AM
Special Member

lol amy too funny
#22 of 24 Old 08-08-2003, 01:47 PM

When me and the wife were dating in HS we would go out to this lake that had a housing development being built. Well it was just the roads so you could get lost way back in it. Well we were out there "enjoying each other" and we were laying down in the car when a van drove by. Well we get dressed and no sooner had we got everything together a cop comes flying down the street. Well we were both dressed so i told the officer that we were on a date and we came out here to look at the stars becuase we couldnt see them in town. Ohh it was also valentines day too. Well he let us leave but i really doubt he believed me.
#23 of 24 Old 08-09-2003, 02:00 AM
Special Member

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
I've got three:

1. When DH and I were first dating, we were in his room, "busy" when all the sudden I got the giggles. Well, he got a little upset at that (and what a mood breaker, too!) Turned out his dog had come into the room and started licking my hand - I guess from the sound of things, he thought 'Dad' was hurting 'Mom'! We kept the door closed after that!

2. We went camping in Yosemite. We drove most of the way up to May Lake, and it was really late, so we pulled off the road, and pitched our tent about 100 yards from the road. Well, the next morning, we woke up as soon as the sun hit the tent, and decided to get busy. Well, we were right in the middle of it when we hear someone outside the tent, clearing his throat loudly. I've never gotten dressed so fast in my whole life! It was a ranger! We were camping illegally (which we knew) and we were busted. We got off with a warning, probably because the ranger was nearly as embarrassed as we were! To this day I wonder how long he was standing there...

3. (This is my sister, actually) She and her BF went to apply for the marriage license, and after they were done, she realized that her shirt was inside out and button crooked! No wonder they were looking at her funny!
#24 of 24 Old 08-11-2003, 12:44 AM

Me and Shawn went up to this field back in the woods one night. It's a very deserted spot - almost never see anybody up there. Well, it was about 2 am and we were going at it on the hood of the car. All of a sudden we were hit with this bright light. A couple guys in a truck were offroading up there and we were so wrapped in whate doing we didn't see or hear them approaching.Well, to say the least, they certainly got an eyeful of both of us butt naked!!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BabyUniversity.com - Baby and parenting forums and reviews forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page